AC BTCC - BMW vs Nissan @ Donnington GP - Wednesday 16th September 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Just a careful question John. I'm free tonight until I receive a message to get my wife home from an appointment. I'm so keen in joining you on the server until I have to leave. Unfortunately I don't know when exactly. If it happened in the race, I'd drive into the pits before leaving. So would you consider signing me up under this circumstances? If spots are getting rare, you could hand my one to another driver...

Just a careful question John. I'm free tonight until I receive a message to get my wife home from an appointment. I'm so keen in joining you on the server until I have to leave. Unfortunately I don't know when exactly. If it happened in the race, I'd drive into the pits before leaving. So would you consider signing me up under this circumstances? If spots are getting rare, you could hand my one to another driver...
No problem Reik, would be good to see you :thumbsup:
Do you know which car yet? (I've put you down as TBD for now)

Will there be a refueling pit stop?
As Andreas says <insert name here*:p;)>, no need for a pit stop, but in case you were wondering.... originally the Nissan was marginal on fuel, so fuel usage is set at 80%, which is now plenty enough.

*Not sure if you know, but just in case, to change your real name in the forum: click on your avatar top right, then account. then account-details - there's a field near the bottom that says 'real name';)

Last edited:
I've just got a upgrade! Data shows it will improve my lap times with approximately 1,2 s!
20200916_144434.jpg

20200916_144459.jpg

John, I'm not a fan of the cars :redface:, but can I join as the last person on the list with the bmw - I want to test my VR HMD set @ 60fsp vs 90fps with a decent sized grid, so it means that I will have to restart AC after the first race.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 50 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 26 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 32 5.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.4%