AC BTCC Round 2 @ Donington Park - Sunday 24th September 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Is there a specific version of the track we need to download? Got the most recent one from RD and CM says I cannot join the serer because donningtonpark2018/nationalhr is missing.

Read the fine print here

Ugh, difficult difficult difficult. I should probably think more carefully about the choice of tires for these cars. I'm curious to see how this continues.

Great event as always on Sundays :)

Yeah, quite intense races.

I now know what Han likes about his "Fazzi train" If you´re not fast you got to be wide :p

Two questions:

about blue flag situations when your in a battle with another driver I understood that you battle and the lapping driver has to get by.
As soon has he is alongside on the straight you lift to let him ( and only him) by
I will not fall over myself to be lapped and loose my position in the battle ( and if it´s second but last)

Second question:

are we doing this Golden Rule thingy or not??

This time i was not on the receiving end but saw at least two guys getting shouldered into the gras and the bully just drove off.

See you on the next one, good night everyone.

I now know what Han likes about his "Fazzi train" If you´re not fast you got to be wide :p
I know too Carsten :D:D great defending in race two by the way.
Apologies to Kimi in race one for the tap and Pat in race two, the corner exit speeds were so varied and so easy to get that little bit too close to one another.
Respect to those guys doing the sub 1.09’s ( and 10’s come to think of it :rolleyes:) congrats podiums and thanks to Brian for a fun combo.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 38 8.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.5%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 7.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%