F1 2010 Catalunya - Spain (Dry)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Good setup Bram. Did a 121.62 with a Ferrari in career mode. Slight modification to the gears:

Gearbox
Gear 1: 136 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 162 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: 193 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 224 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 259 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 295 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: 335 kph / xxx mph

Victor's setup. Career year 5 of 7, Mclaren, legend, no assists, full sim. Qualification 1:21:565, pole. Race 1st,1:22:965 fastest.

Logitech Momo racing wheel.

Don't know if it has been said or not (hate searching through 25 pages.. ;) ) but I think you all are losing time on corners 7 and 8. With a standard setup, all assist off and AI on Expert (driving a 1st season with Lotus, but have completed 3 other seasons ((still trying to get Maclaren))), you can do the uphill corner 7 in 5th gear and the right sweeper corner 8 in 5th, approaching 6th too.
The driving line lies!! If you turn on Braking and ABS you WILL slow down to 2nd gear and lose 1-3 seconds
Just my findings :cool:

First of all I'm a new member so a big HELLO for all the F1 fans. Now let's get to the point...I'm in the 3rd season driving for Red Bull on professonal AI difficulty in career, and i'm not able to run less then 1.25.xxx(3-6 place in grid) with this setup, with steering wheel. My driving aids are: medium traction, abs on, automatic gear,(i used to use corners only racing line in the previous 2 seasons, but I thought its time to move on...btw...i easily won the first 4 gp-s, and I know catalunya pretty well) Now, in the previous season I won 15 races out of 19 with Renault on legend AI diff...(including Catalunya) so I'm a bit puzzled right now...i would really appreciate some HELP...thanks...

My first post here after 849 days without a post ;)

Catalunya makes me sick. I've managed to qualify 12 on expert carrier with lotus (tire and fuel sim on) with 1:24.5 but race was a complete disaster since AI was lapping 2-3s faster then me. After some laps I decided just to finish the race and took the last place :/

Hello!
This is my first post and use this opportunity to welcome all of the forum.
I tried different setup for this track, but have not found the right for the race itself.
Qualifications are not a problem, but in the race I do not understand bad. I tried everything but no use. Is anybody else had these problems?
Sorry if English is a bit bad.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 296 34.7%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 241 28.2%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 158 18.5%
  • Watch party

Votes: 67 7.8%
  • At a friends house