F1 2010 Catalunya - Spain (Dry)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
might be a bit late but try turning abs & traction off,once you get used to it you will pick up quite a lot of time!sounds like your ready for it! GO ON GIVE IT A GO IN TT!

Hello!
This is my first post and use this opportunity to welcome all of the forum.
I tried different setup for this track, but have not found the right for the race itself.
Qualifications are not a problem, but in the race I do not understand bad. I tried everything but no use. Is anybody else had these problems?
Sorry if English is a bit bad.

Yes, I have had the same problem, and it seems to me that the AI cars are not affected by fuel load and tyre wear, and can do lap times in the race which are the same as what they did in qualifying

I will be releasing my setup for this track on Saturday 21st May after the league race :p Of course if your my fellow HRT teammates you may request it from me.

Well i think i might be interested in that if you wouldn't mind PMing me, not saying I'll be able to use it, i don't know how you can drive as fast with some of your setups :)

Tried many setups tweaking thezm myself...still about half a sec off of when I use Viktor's..great setup yet again bud.

Quick observation: instead of putting the front wing at 11, put it at 10 and up the wing on track for the twisty sections, might win you a few thousands on the straight ;)

A hundred percent certain that there is huge bug on this track. The AI's cars don't have fuel sim / tire sim ON in the carreer mode. None set up can help if you do not turn off the fuel sim and tire sim.

Tried many setups tweaking thezm myself...still about half a sec off of when I use Viktor's..great setup yet again bud.

Quick observation: instead of putting the front wing at 11, put it at 10 and up the wing on track for the twisty sections, might win you a few thousands on the straight ;)

I have actually never thought about that :). Thx for the idea. I will try it later and see if it is faster.

Viktor - Great setup -- thanks.
On most tracks I put in my best times using a setup from Brams (cheers Brams), but on this track I really struggle no matter what setup I use.
The bets result so far is from using Viktor's with me improving my lap time by 3 seconds to (a still slow) 1.24 in my 3rd season. I find the back end a bit twitchy with this setup and have spun a few times. I've tried increasing the rear wing all the way up to 4, but its still twitchy.

Any ideas please?

Thanks to all who post their setups and make life easier for the rest of us!

great set-up, but i dont get anyhere near my time if im racing with tyre wear and fuel sim on, so im wondering do i need to change something on the setup for me to get a quicker time in full sim mode. thanks in advance

If i push really hard i'm getting close to 1:27.5 in my Lotus (PS3, all assists off, legend, dual shock controller) with Viktors set-up, i beat my teammate in qualifying but when it's race time they just blow passed me like there is no tomorrow. Especially in corner 3 they seem to get an edge over me. And the last corner when they come off the chicane these guys seem to get some serious boost in speed. I just cant keep up with them..

guys this setup isn't good.
i ended at place 20 of qualify, while i am better then that!
at qualify i end always between 6-1 and for this race i must end 10th place for qualify!
isn't there a better setup?

i am having the same problem i can get a 1.27 1.26 just but im loosing allot of time in sector 2 for me they are doing 1.23 :S i have no idea would like it if someone could post a video on youtube so we can at least see, martin i have tried to go more aggressive in the last chicane, more speed i run to wide and if i try to cut the corner a little more aka strait line the chicane as much as is allowed i seem to spin off as i put the power down :S i am trying so many different setups to no avail :( il keep posted if i crack it, i am in my first season with virgin i may even try to post my laptop on youtube so people can see where i am going wrong.

Hey pavelcz,
I had the same problem as you.
Try to drive more agressive through the last chicane, I've gained there over 2 seconds!

Good luck :)

ok there is something wrong with this track surely max downforce i can get 1.25 with low downforce i get 1.27 :S no idea what i am doing wrong tried everything including following the green arrows on the track to no avail

Nah, Marina Bay is 10 times worse than this

Same here.. racing with Red Bull this season, am about 35pts clear in the title race, so if i don't pick up points here it is a setback but not that bad. I had a poor showing in practice and qualy couldn't get higher that 5th and then I got penalised(!) when I spun out and hit a car as I went across the track "avoidable accident my a**e" SO I've got a 5 place grid penalty... now starting in 10th place!
No power at all and the brakes are pony and to cap it all I'm struggling with this track and only posted times of around 1:24xx and am suffering in the middle section. Still it is way better than Marina Bay, the one track I do loathe.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 232 34.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 186 27.3%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 130 19.1%
  • Watch party

Votes: 56 8.2%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 16 2.3%