rF2 Caterham Superlight Team Championship (Cancelled)

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
like you say it was at the end of the race(max500m before the s/f line...) and dont remmeber i ramming you or will not finish the race!!!!
you are lapped, then i think you need to "park" you car and for sure not making so stupid mistake and ruined a race and for me the most important is without saying any little "sry"...

and about fairness on track, i think you are completly wrong there baby... i think a lot of guys can say the opposite here... but dont search me, or of course you will find me...

the best thing is that you make a stupid move and now its almost like its me who is in fault loool
whatever, discuss is close for me... cu on track ;) :)

Right then I will have my play on the race.

Race 1:
from what I saw in the first lap I was ashamed tbo 3 pile ups big ones as well. And the end result was me and many others had to go all race long with a stuffed car after 15 min I quite back to the pit lane as I could not drive my car any more. I know I was slow and would not have won but would have been nice to go all the way.

Race 2:
more of the same with the pile ups. Better then race 1 at least.
now after a lot of time last night to see the race over. well I don't really know what was going Chris and Adam looked like they had never raced in rfactor before.

As for connor i had to pass him and i did see 3 others as well he did all the right things and got out of the way thanks connor.
Gregory What he did was not his fault or yours it is one of them things. yes maybe cooner could say sorry. but that does not give you the right to attack the way you have on here. Connor is very very new to the cats and is trying very hard to fit in.

maybe we should stop Having a go at each other and help every one out. I remember the good old Friday night racing were yes it was a race but we all help if we could with set upos and alsorts. just some thing to think about.

You know Stu did this because we are all cat mates so thought it would be good for a bit of fun but its not looking that way. I think I will set up a test event on the Wednesday before a race for every 1 to work together and hope that on race night we don't run into what we did last night

Right so every one with me we all say sorry and move on from it guys :)

Fair enough, Wayne.

Sorry, Gregory, whatever happened - if it spoilt your race - I apologise.

Looking forward to having fun on the next race and still have no idea why I am 3 or 4 seconds slower than Ross using the SAME setup file *groans*

I spoke to Wayne today, and I watched the footage again many times over and I have come to this conclusion:

It was my fault :( I was actually moving to the right a little which is what caused the inital contact, which caused the bigger next contact. So I would like to take this opportunity to publicly apologise to you Gary. I will look at my driving style and make sure it doesn't happen again :).

Thanks for the feedback everyone else, please do continue to vote on the incident.

Race 2:
more of the same with the pile ups. Better then race 1 at least.
now after a lot of time last night to see the race over. well I don't really know what was going Chris and Adam looked like they had never raced in rfactor before.

Sorry Wayne but I find that really disrespectful. Theres no pm from you explaining you saying this nor in your thread. Shal i go through your race and then comment on how I thought you drove.

And we are all cat mates...... Im new to this and didnt have 1 accident, 1 occasion someone slid into me. Please explain wayne or remove the comment please.

Really not happy about this at all. Look like weve never raced before??? I suppose us being 1,2 both races either annoyed you/people. Maybe you wana watch some others back because I seen some horrid driving. But will not be disrespectful to them unlike you.

Adam Watch the replay as I have. its funny that you are the only 1 that seems to think that? as for you coming 1st and 2nd why would it bother me I said congrats in the chat on the game and I meant it. some one has to win so don't be silly. I came were I did because I was slow and I have said as much.

Lap 1 of race 1 was a mess and many of us had funny cars after that.

I have said what I have seen as have many i wont change it

Gregory you slid into me.... not your dude at all. File a report if I hit you.

Explain wayne.... please explain. If you dont explain then remove the comment your file a report. Dont go *****ing or ranting in the forums. As "racing staff" you should know this :). So if I was you id reply to your post with some advice about the rules :D.

Me and Adam have been having a nice little chat in pm and things are sorted now guys :)

Lets move on from this race.

as i say many of us and me have a lot to sort for next race ( were did i put that Nos ) good luck to all

*false alarm - apparently I was watching someone being drafted which makes them go faster!* :)

It seems I just need to figure out how to get more speed through the corners on other bits. *coughs*

Gregory you slid into me.... not your dude at all. File a report if I hit you.

Explain wayne.... please explain. If you dont explain then remove the comment your file a report. Dont go *****ing or ranting in the forums. As "racing staff" you should know this :). So if I was you id reply to your post with some advice about the rules :D.
looool
never do it.. but if you take it like this... next time i know what i need to do... ;)

I just checked - throttle goes to 100%. Checked settings - tried throttle sensitivity to 100% too in case that affected it, no different.

EDIT: Okay - went through a few more people on the replay and it seems many of the others have 120mph downhill as a top speed. I checked the bits I watched, and Ross was being chased at a couple of points, which I did not notice - that's 'pushes' you faster as the guy behind drafts you, I believe, in these Cats, so that would explain the extra 4 or 5mph on a long downhill.

My apologies - didn't notice there was someone behind him at the time :)

He must just be a lot smoother through turn 2 than I am to hit the faster speed for turn 3 - no surprise there then :D

I'll just have to get the thing to go through the corners smoother.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 60 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 39 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%