Caterham Superlight - Variety Livery Pack

Skins Caterham Superlight - Variety Livery Pack 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello,

Thank you for quickly reviewing the preview51.dds to preview76.dds files, which are of very poor quality when it comes to removing wallpapers.

The files thus represented in the game and enlarged are horrible to see.

This is undoubtedly due to the very poor quality with which you tried to remove the wallpapers to make them transparent, but unfortunately it's a total failure and really ugly.

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you for quickly reviewing the preview51.dds to preview76.dds files, which are of very poor quality when it comes to removing wallpapers.

The files thus represented in the game and enlarged are horrible to see.

This is undoubtedly due to the very poor quality with which you tried to remove the wallpapers to make them transparent, but unfortunately it's a total failure and really ugly.

Thanks
Excuse me but .... what ?!? :O_o: Do i understand that you are not a fan of the quality of the Preview files ? Frankly me neither because i did not remove the background from the cabin area since it would take a dozen+ hours to make it completely clear on all cars and i did not feel like spending all that extra time on it since barely anyone would appreciate it.

The main effort is always on the car liveries themselves, previews are good enough for now and once i will have more energy i will improve them. For now they serve their purpose for people to see what car livery they're choosing.

Last edited:
Did I mention the interior of the cars - NO!
Only the background in relation to the car exteriors, which are of very poor quality.
For your information, with Photoshop, which you can find free of charge on the Internet, there are ways of creating high-quality transparent previews from the original files in just a few seconds - just for your information.
If you don't know how to do this, type in the right keywords on Youtube and you'll find tons of videos telling you what to do, because frankly, seeing such images compared to those from the game's publisher really spoils the overall quality and physical appearance of the game.
I'd like to remind you that making skins also means being able to make good transparent images.
I've worked for more than 20 years creating websites with millions of images to retouch, and I can't stand mediocrity. I attach crucial importance to visual quality, which is by no means the choice you've made in favor, I suppose, of speed and asking for donations.
Finally, despite all the effort you've put into creating these skins, you should know that I hate mediocrity and refuse to let your horrible pack remain in my game for this reason alone, until you've reworked your images.
Nobody is forcing you to use my livery pack if you do not like it, especially when it is for free and you feel somehow offended by what i made, that sounds more like a You problem and you absolutely could have worded your dislike of the preview images in a more respectful way. Have a nice day sir.

Last edited:
Alain-Daniel
You've been a member here for less than a fortnight and already had several of your posts removed.
Your arrogance is ridiculous, if you can't be respectful then better not post.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%