CD Player Enhanced

Plugins CD Player Enhanced 1.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Windows 10 I maybe found something one driver had an old version im gonna try if it works now I'll let you know
You can try.
But you should double check if this isn't the N version (in settings > system > about).
N version missing media player features so it may also missing the codec, if this is a N version then you need official "media feature pack" for correct version of windows to install that codecs.

You can try.
But you should double check if this isn't the N version (in settings > system > about).
N version missing media player features so it may also missing the codec, if this is a N version then you need official "media feature pack" for correct version of windows to install that codecs.
Okay I looked and it says it has the standard windows 10 home it doesn't say anything about windows 10 n

You can try.
Hmmm it didn't work I have de latest driver and I do not have windows n do you know something that could be it?

Hmmm it didn't work I have de latest driver and I do not have windows n do you know something that could be it?
I don't know, it should be there by default (since windows xp)
You can even check if you have these files in c:\windows\system32\
upload_2019-8-23_1-36-34.png

Basically I can add to modloader second mp3 decompressor - DMO (DirectX Media Object)
It would be just selectable in settings as a optional mp3 decompressor (if ACM doesn't want to work).
I'll check that possibility tommorow.

Basically I can add to modloader second mp3 decompressor - DMO (DirectX Media Object)
It would be just selectable in settings as a optional mp3 decompressor (if ACM doesn't want to work).
I'll check that possibility tommorow.
hey im happy to say that it works! i redownloaded my drivers and now it works
Thanks piotrulos for your great work at all your mods and thanks for the help
greetings from the netherlands
jpracer

hey im happy to say that it works! i redownloaded my drivers and now it works
Thanks piotrulos for your great work at all your mods and thanks for the help
greetings from the netherlands
jpracer

Good to hear that, because the second decompresor I tried to enable doesn't want to work with msc.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 62 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%