Check my big fat Booty!!

Ha! Can someone just check this for me please thanks (Sorry it's not rotated)

Attachments

• rsz_1rsz_img_0840.jpg
    rsz_1rsz_img_0840.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 322
That could definitely work. What games do you play mainly? If you were to go this route and find that the speeds on the external drive aren't sufficient, you can get a 2-3TB SATA drive for really cheap pretty much anywhere.

Upvote 0
That could definitely work. What games do you play mainly? If you were to go this route and find that the speeds on the external drive aren't sufficient, you can get a 2-3TB SATA drive for really cheap pretty much anywhere.
Normal racers ie raceroom pcars eurotruck2 and arma etc. I'm just looking through the shop and having the ssd is just as cheap.

Upvote 0
Hmm, you could probably fit two of those on the SSD. You would definitely want arma on there, and then take your pick for another one. I know raceroom is a little over 20 gigs, pcars might be a little more, though I don't have it installed anymore.

Either way, I would definitely go for the SSD. It's make using Windows that much better.

Upvote 0
What about any new games that start using Direct X 12, won't you want it for that?

Well my current GTX770 does not support DX12 any way. And I prefer compatibility over a slight increase in pretty graphics. Windows 10 is far too spy easy for Microsoft as well. I'm happy with my rig for now. I still see no real benefits going to Windows 10. No doubt my next rig that I build will be a win 10 machine but for now I prefer the compatability that runs all my old sims with ease. Including my beloved GP4 by Microprose.

gpx_0009_zps08e51076.png

gpx_0040_zps064ff55a.png

08f12c9a-42e2-4e18-a304-fe89dd46e1ff_zps066dcd13.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 58 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 31 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 39 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%