Circuit Seasnoy, Fictional Track By Hya6GT, Sheshani Race Team.

Tracks Circuit Seasnoy, Fictional Track By Hya6GT, Sheshani Race Team. 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
ChechenskiiHya6 submitted a new resource:

Seasnoy - Sheshani Race Track by Hya6GT - A Race Track Made By A Rookie

"Disclaimer: This track was made using Race Track Builder, it has low quality textures, very smooth track surface without a feel".

This is the first track to be uploaded, this track is a masterpiece in my own eyes because I made it. an 11 turns race track. it's kind of flowy, with some tight turns with aggressive elevation change.

I recommend racing low horsepower cars on this track because the Ai is guaranteed to spin in the chicane because I made it so...

Read more about this resource...

ChechenskiiHya6 updated Seasnoy - Sheshani Race Track by Hya6GT with a new update entry:

Update 2 version 1.0:

"DELETE THE EXISTING FILES AND DOWNLOAD THIS ONE"

Added Rain Fx
Replaced the deadly Chicane
Removed the dumb looking safety car
Added Race start lights
Created my custom models from scratch, like a new turn signals, pit signals, braking points.
Better Ai line "Not perfect yet" now you can add high horsepower cars like F1 cars.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Real good track, could be ELITE with some TLC and guidance. Keep going! So much fun.

Screenshot_ks_ferrari_fxx_k_seasnoy_srt_31-6-123-13-33-6.jpg

Last edited:
ChechenskiiHya6 updated Seasnoy - Sheshani Race Track by Hya6GT with a new update entry:

Update 4 version 1.2:

"PLEASE DELETE THE OLDER VERSION ENTIRELY AND INSTALL THIS ONE".

Update 4 ver 1.2:
Added GrassFX.
Replaced the billboards.
Replaced the road texture.
Reduced the amount of polygons.
Reduced the amount of turn signs.
Edited the Ai line, the limit of the track for the Ai.
Edited the pitlane speed limit now the whole pitlane is limited by speed to avoid Ai accidents entering the pit with high speed and exiting as well.

no capital letters in folder names; this prevents time information from being recorded in CM and creates online problems
the road needs to be multi-textured because there are no details, the trees would be much more beautiful if they were darker.

Last edited:
no capital letters in folder names; this prevents time information from being recorded in CM and creates online problems
the road needs to be multi-textured because there are no details, the trees would be much more beautiful if they were darker.
I will edit the name right away. for the trees I'm using the tree planter tool. I still have to find some good 3d trees... for the multi textured road I'm going to start today to figure that out. Thanks for your review.

Update 5 1.3

"DELETE THE OLDER VERSION ENTIRELY AND INSTALL THIS ONE, NEWEST CSP IS PROBABLY REQUIRED".

Fixed the car floating on surface.

Added extra road texture and details I'm still not satisfied at all with the results but I hope you guys give me some time.

The Ai line is still an issue with me, if anyone can help me out and create a decent Ai line I would really appreciate...

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 192 33.4%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 160 27.8%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 108 18.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 46 8.0%
  • At a friends house