AC Classic Cars: Citroen 2CV@Shanghai Tianma Circuit, Tue 19th September 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Carsten suggested a sort of demolition race with the Ducks.
How about this one: https://www.racedepartment.com/down...iana_sportsdome-speedway_figure-8-oval.28318/
Yes please! Have you considered Buxton?

/www.racedepartment.com/downloads/buxton-oval-drift-figure8.36574/
Better graphics and tighter turns/ banking = more mayhem! :D

I think both Clarksville and Buxton have limited pitboxes (12 & 13), not sure if this limits grid slots too??
Full on demolition would require a higher damage percentage but then you don't want to be taken out of the racein the first lap so maybe 10% would work. Also, I would suggest shorter races, maybe 3x 20 mins or 4 x 15 mins.:whistling:

I like the idea of a figure 8 race, contact allowed on the crossover only but still a race not a demo derby and several shorter races would be better. 2nd place would be encouraged to take out 1st place should they find themselves crossing at the same time.

Just my thoughts on the matter. I'm happy with anything.

I concurre with Jason, we should keep "Figure Eight" and "Duck Fight" separate.

I´m willing to try both ( rather dubious about that F8 thingy :cautious:) but out of the reasons stated above they don´t mix. It´s waayyyy to easy to "create" a collision. On a circuit it needs more skill to get close enough and if it´s by sandbagging to get lapped and then take revenge :rolleyes:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 38 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 21 4.6%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 6.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.2%