AC Classic Cars: Citroen 2CV@Shanghai Tianma Circuit, Tue 19th September 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I think Allan is right here, it finally is a race with a more gentle pace ;)
(that´s how Markus advertizes the Abarth/Mazda battles which is completely of the rocker as they got crazy fast and competetive :cautious:)

Han (@HF2000 ) it appears to me that when driving through the pitlane it doesn't count the lap. As the pitstop is currently mandatory I believe this is going result in the running order being 'wrong' until everyone has done one stop (if anyone has to do two I believe they'll end up a lap down!).

Although I guess we could live with this it might be better to make the pitstop optional and reduce the fuel consumption rate so that a full 20l tank is enough to do a 25 min race, your thoughts?

Last edited:
Han (@HF2000 ) it appears to me that when driving through the pitlane it doesn't count the lap. As the pitstop is currently mandatory I believe this is going result in the running order being 'wrong' until everyone has done one stop (if anyone has to do two I believe they'll end up a lap down!).

Although I guess we could live with this it might be better to make the pitstop optional and reduce the fuel consumption rate so that a full 20l tank is enough to do a 25 min race, your thoughts?
I had already removed the mandatory pitstop because of the change of format but I forgot to change it in the 1st post. Corrected now.

Thanks Richard!

Last edited:
Guys,

I'm sorry about all the changes. I didn't test this combo thoroughly.
I had to set it up quite hastily.

Just yesterday an other 2CV mod has been released which is a bit faster and probably won't have the fuel usage problem but it's too late to test that one and replace the current car.

Last edited:
Guys,

I'm sorry about all the changes. I didn't test this combo thoroughly.
I had to set it up quite hastily.

Just yesterday an other 2CV mod has been released which is a bit faster and probably won't have the fuel usage problem but it's too late to test that one and replace the current car.
That is the guy who races a 2CV. I thought this was his mod, Is it too late to swop to Gaskleps mod?

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%