CM, Custom Shaders Patch downgrade in quality?

Yesterday ive tryed to install CM and Custom Shaders Patch for AC for my 1st time after a long time on other Sim, and ive noticed a downgrade in video quality, will upload 2 scream shots, with and without the Shader Patch.
I have the latest version of AC, only 2 DLC's missing, and a couple of Mods, even a Paymods also, the reason to install the Shaders was for getting better video quality and to use new mods that ive download that only works with CM + Shaders Patch.
Im a newbie on this Shaders matter and i dont know if is my machine, my gpu is a low buget one, a 1050ti, or im doing something wrong, or if theres a possibility of config it to get a better quality. Ive tryed to Patchs, the 1st one as the 1.60, and the 1.78, with the same result.
As you can see the without shaders i have reflection on the mirror on Imola, with then on it gets all blury and no reflex at all on the mirrors.
Any thoughs, is it possible configure the Shaders to get at least close performance to the default AC?

Attachments

• No Shaders.jpg
    No Shaders.jpg
    368.8 KB · Views: 171
  • Shaders ON.jpg
    Shaders ON.jpg
    343.6 KB · Views: 140
Thanks a lot!
Ive tried messing around on PPFilters before create this post with no luck, by disable them completly ive managed to get close to perfection, but lost some car details on the display, the leds of the Huracan stop working, so i had to get back to the default installation.
Disable the weatherFX as you recommend did the work, thank you for that.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 60 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 39 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%