Codemasters Sold

G-Slev

Rubbish Racer & Amateur Motorsport Photographer
Premium

I still have fantasy world Dizzy on my Spectrum emulator.

The most important aspect of this story is whether project cars 4 will be a worse experience than the fabulous experience I've had with project cars 3.

Oh, excuse me, I seem to have overdosed on nice and spicy Nik Naks.

Last edited:
I am indifferent to the news. Maybe it means we don't get any more Rally series and that would be a shame as their "sims" are OK, but project cars is never going to become the sim series we care about under Codemaster let alone Take-Two. There isn't anything simmers love that comes out of Codemasters anyway, they are a simcade producer.

We are always told nothing will change on a take over but the reality is always that studios are completely transformed by the purchasing publisher within a few years. In this case, I think it's a good match as codemasters is already pretty obnoxious towards its customers and so is Take-Two. Nothing of value has been lost I suspect.

I think it's a good match as codemasters is already pretty obnoxious towards its customers and so is Take-Two.

Ugh. At least Codemasters haven't had microtransactions on anything other than cosmetics.
This will change now. Just imagine Take Two dictating the WRC or F1 career-mode in the style of NBA2k. "Buy shortcuts or spend insane amount of hours to get a successful career".

I really don't like this.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 963434

yo pay 10 USD to have Senna face hidden under your helmet in game xD

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 51 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 33 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.4%