Complete 2016 HD Ferrari S16-H Team Package (Updated Livery Design, Steering Wheel & Garage)

Skins Complete 2016 HD Ferrari S16-H Team Package (Updated Livery Design, Steering Wheel & Garage) Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
i dont know ifyou upload the new files because i downloaded and the skin don have ray ban logo
Have a look now, just uploaded new files and double checked the liveries.
You are a life saver my friend. It's like you were waiting for my upload. Awesome and thanks a million.
This new livery looks super hot on track, I could not stop playing. The detail is so incredibly high on this one. Have fun

Do you could make red rearview mirrors?
Hi there,

The problem with Codemasters liveries is they use a lot of mirror images. So if I make the mirrors red then the white bottom Santander logo back round would also have to be red. So when I design I have to compromise for the best look. I can assure you I have tried every option and my final design is the maximum that I can push with CodeMasters Livery Templates.
Tomorrow I will be uploading another update for Ferrari. I've managed to raise the front wing design so that the front nose looks exactly like the new Ferrari. I will also add the latest HD Race Suits with the very latest helmet designs.

Here's also a Ferrari Concept design that I'm working on

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gwrya2y4gltwt3v/Ferrari-F1-Concept.jpg?dl=0

Thanks for support and comments my friend, have fun with the car and don't forget to look tomorrow for my Ferrari update.

ClimaxF1 updated Complete HD Ferrari Team S16-H Package (Updated Design) with a new update entry:

New Front Nose Design & Drivers Race Gear Update

Hi Guys

I have just update the complete livery package!!!

Hope you enjoy this updated package, have fun with it.

Update details 2016-07-21:

- Complete new front nose design ( Nose design looks raised, sharper and the livery design is exactly like the new S16-H track car)
- New textures and colors for wheels
- Updated Race Gear and Helmets for Vettel and Raikkonen
- Some detail work
- New camera file (better Race and T-Cam view)
View attachment 144731...

Read the rest of this update entry...

What a unbelievable quality again and what a perfection in little details. The colour all is perfect. Look at the wrong colours of the upcoming F1 2016. Look at my stolen skyhazing but the dull looking track colours that doesn´t fit the trackcolours well.

Look at the blurryness of reflections and textures on upcoming title. I thing codies give us money and we sell our mods that codies can create his first perfect looking f1 title. This game looks poor again. The quality of characters is looking like older games. no details on faces and skin. It looks all so flat. Look at verstappen of theo that face looks so much more real as the verstappen face in the new game.

You find all new material on araavas channel on you tube.

Climax Hello I saw your update Ferrari, I beg to you that the Ray Ban logo has been moved on the always super fiancate.Comunque your skin.

motor-racing-formula-one-world-championship-german-grand-prix-qualifying-day-hockenheim-germany-58

ClimaxF1 updated Complete HD Ferrari S16-H Team Package (Updated Design) with a new update entry:

New camera file (better Race and T-Cam view)

Hi Guys

This update goes hand in hand with my new steering wheel update.

Update details 2016-08-02
:

- New camera file (better Race and T-Cam view)

P.S.
Camera files work together with the interior files, for best results download my Ferrari HD Steering Wheels using the link at the bottom of the main overview page

View attachment 146708
View attachment 146709
View attachment 146707

ClimaxF1 updated Complete 2016 HD Ferrari S16-H Team Package (New Garage & Updated Livery Design) with a new update entry:

Updated livery design, Garage and new Steering wheel

Hi Guys

This is the one that all you F1 Ferrari fans have being waiting for.

This is easily one of the best looking cars on track, just beautiful with stunning high res. textures.
Hope you guys like the new updates.

Design details
:

- Updated redesigned livery
- 100% Full HD (4096/4096)
- HD Race suits, gloves & helmets included
- Scuderia Ferrari Team garage included
- Scuderai Ferrai steering wheel with HD leds included

- Added Vettel & Raikkonen Helmets
- New improved...

That's nice what you have been doing but can you do it for F1 2015 by any chance ? You got that game too ?
I just wonder, maybe you can do all this - for 2015 game, 2014 season ?!? That seems much more logical to me, to leave 2015 season intact.
Like that guy who did his mod for 2016 based on 2014 cars. Actually... that's most downloaded mod around here for F1 2015 ! http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/categories/f1-2015.89/?order=download_count
Maybe you'll ask then "you got your mod, then why are you ask me then?". :D
Well, he never finishes it it seems to me, some cars are missing, like Ferrari, Sauber,... !?

Anyway... thanks in any case, your skins really looking great. :thumbsup:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 37 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.3%