Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

I'm using a CSW 2.5 but I also had a Thrustmaster TS-PC for a few weeks, did some laps on a CSL Elite, had a G27 for a few years and occasionally driving a friend's DFGT.
So I have some comparison and experience.

Here are my recommended settings:

Assetto Corsa:
- 900°
- Gamma 1
- Scale 100%
- "Auto Adjust scale to match car's steer lock": off!
- Filter 0%
- Speed sensitivy 0%
Gain 60-100% whatever you like, I would probably recommend using FFB clip with dynamic OFF and selecting the "light" preset

- min force: 1.5% (to make the center a bit tighter
- filter 0%

Effects:
- Kerb 2%
- Road 5-10%
- Slip: for drifting 0%!!! For driving, about 20%
- ABS: 20%
- Enhanced understeer: off
- soft lock: off

- enable ffb post processing: off
- unlock experimental: off
- gyro: off
- damper gain: 100%
- min damper level: 0%

Custom Shader Patch:
FFB Tweaks: active
- More physically accurate gyro implementation: ACTIVE! It's awesome!
- strength: 25%
- range compression: 100%
- range comp. assist: off
- output real steering forces: off

Fanatec tuning menu:
- sen 900
- FF 100%
- SHO 100% (probably not supported on your rims)
- ABS: 95% (also probably not supported)
- DRI: -2
- FOR 100%
- SPR 100%
- DPR 100%
- FEI 50-80
- BRF: your choice

Thank you very much, these settings are great!!

I had the same problem with McAfee. But I have found a solution for that. In McAfee you can add files that are not included in the real-time scanning. I added Content Manager to that, and because of this it is not recognized as a virus anymore.

Hi all, was wondering if anyone might have insight into a problem I’ve been dealing with.

In Content Manager in the controls tab, there is an option to control the input gamma/linearity for the brakes, but not for the throttle. Does anyone know why this is? I use a thrustmaster T150 and I’m pretty sure both pedals work off the same type of device. It’d be really helpful to be able to Adjust pedal curve for gas but I can’t seem to find any options for that, not even editing the preset manually in notepad seems to do anything. It just seems odd that the setting is available for one pedal and not the other.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-02-15 084643.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-02-15 084643.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 92
I think McAfee is the virus? I keep deleting it and now I can't find it and it's posting on some stuff!
And I just found out about Microsoft's one cloud! Get that off your computer as well. It had me chasing crap for months!!

Last edited:
I have tried everything and all combinations in the settings menu (checking and unchecking the headlights boxes etc.) and nothing works. Headlights on all the cars are always on and the keyboard selection ("L") has no effect. Its annoying for cars with pop up headlights and also an unnecessary load on the graphics card. Used to be able to control it but now they are always on no matter what.

It seems that usually the time for the first lap isn't recorded, even if it's clean. This is especially annoying when you are running point-to-point tracks like hill climb and rally stages, because you only ever get the one lap.
no_time.jpg

This is quite frustrating, not getting a time and never having a chance to beat your previous time takes away some of the enjoyment.

I have still no idea whether this problem is because of tracks (not likely, because pretty much all maps behave the same), because of Content Manager, or because of the game itself. Do you think there's a point to contact the creator of CM for this, or even Kunos?

I just did a run on track named porto_piana. Same problem exists.

Yeah, folder/kn5 name is one reason, but probably not the only reason why lap times may not be counted at all. Could be the timing objects as well; if so you´d have to contact the mod creator. (I heard car naming also affects this too but haven´t confirmed it, so...)

BTW I don´t understand the image above; seems like the session was a hotlap though the race setup shows a practice starting from the pits; which one was it?

I tried this in laguna seca, my first hotlap lap was recorded, no problems there so check with an official track/car first then go from there.

Last edited:
Replays are not working properly. Shorter races and hot laps work fine but longer sessions end with a "Race Cancelled" message in Content Manager with no race results. I haven't been able to determine how long a session can be before the issue occurs.
did you ever get this resolved, its happening to me. If i have CSP enabled, everytime i end a server race, i get "race cancelled" and nothing is saved, no results or replays. I'm not sure what to do.

Hello community!
After trying many things I have not been able to find the problem it affects my assetto, the problem is that when running a race using the CM the fps drops and the message of the use of 99% of the CPU jumps, I thought it could be the mod sol or the CSPs, but when reinstalling everything and only doing a race the problem persists, if I launch the game in a traditional way, I can run without problems and with more than 32 AI cars, it will be some option of the CM that is generating a problem From now on, any help is welcome, greetings!

PD:Well, something detected, using the CM and showing the FPS counter, detect that the "PHY" point is always above 120%, while without the CM this point is always below 20%, I think that is the problem that I present

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 1578763

bruh why no comments? also get all the dlc's from steam bro

There's somewhere here at RD a video or topic explaining how to prepare such a server for a rather long time now .... I see if I can find it.
Else there's surely one on Sol or CSP Discord.

NB: of course it needs Content Manager to prepare it ... and afterwards the files may even be transfered to a remote server.

EDIT: This one should surely help you: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/sol.163844/post-3106072
Amazing bro! Do you know how to tranfer settings on remote server?

Thanks!

Very easy if you pay for a full private remote server ... and I guess impossible or difficult if you have limited possibilities for this server ( I don't know how those servers are called when limited spots and rights ).

In the 1st case .... simply zip the files ( if needed when too big files ) .... copy from your PC and paste it at the right place when connected to your server ... or just upload it somewhere and download it from your remote server to install it.
Some are using Teamviewer in place of the Windows Remote Desktop.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 449 69.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 279 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 297 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.7%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 173 26.9%
Back