GT5 Coolest car so far?

I've been impressed with my 1989 Nissan Fairlady 300zx, at 650bhp it is topping out at 231Mph with full downforce settings in a free run, with a draft it could probably go up to 250 (gear ratios would need changing), it handles well too and looks amazing.

Compare that to the Murcielago chrome i had at 720bhp, topping out at 224Mph with quite bad handling, one of the hardest to drive though it can be helped with suspension settings (increase toe in at rear, push brake bias and power bias to the front). In the same case the stock Mclaren F1 at about 658bhp (with new oil) is also topping out at 224Mph, though the 6th gear is good for 250Mph in a draft and that car handles very very good, its extremely fast around corners.

My fastest car is the MINOLTA toyota 88c-v6 89 991 bhp
Did Nurburgring in under 6 min with that car

EDIT If anyone knows how to get the X1 racer pls let me know.
Ive completed the dream car championship all gold in all 5 of the races
and all i got for that was some naff standard car Ford GT LM Spec 2
And some token ive no idea what and a vidio trailer :(

:eek:The coolest cars are the 2CV and the Volskwagen Beetle. Not the 2000 bhp and 3 millions Mph top speed cars!
Or I would drive only the Battlestar Galactica.

EDIT: I forgot the Ferrari 512 BB and BMW 2002 Turbo, just lovely.

Omg i just seen 2 x 24 hour races on my list 1 ,7 hour race 1, 9 hour race and a indi 500,
Like dam i will have to pause the game and go to sleep during the 24 hour races,
Thats mental having those in game i mean theres no guarentee you will complete the race and they make it 24 hours long :O

EDIT oh my fav car is the 12.5 milion f1 car that took me 12 hours none stop credit grinding to get it.

Add me if you want the game name on the ps3 is the same as the pc i can add the f1 car to my online shares and we can all have a race then.
It should work.
Dumb name i know but what the hell its diferent my son chose it for me 15 years ago rofl

Omg i just seen 2 x 24 hour races on my list 1 ,7 hour race 1, 9 hour race and a indi 500,
Like dam i will have to pause the game and go to sleep during the 24 hour races,
Thats mental having those in game i mean theres no guarentee you will complete the race and they make it 24 hours long :O

EDIT oh my fav car is the 12.5 milion f1 car that took me 12 hours none stop credit grinding to get it.

Add me if you want the game name on the ps3 is the same as the pc i can add the f1 car to my online shares and we can all have a race then.
It should work.
Dumb name i know but what the hell its diferent my son chose it for me 15 years ago rofl

Can you tell me if the car is usable in the F1 competition in extreme events?

No you can only use them online and there fast and a ton of fun,
They take corners flat out well worth the 13.5 million credits.
But theres only one other person i know who has one so it can get pretty boring racing on your own.
Wait a wile and there will be more people who have it.

Some of the coolest cars I have so far;

- E Type Jaguar - so cool I have 2, one left stock, one tuned with removable performance parts
- Skyline pace car - not the quickest but got a great reaction from mates online when I left the pits in it
- '98 Mini Cooper 1.3i - the old shape mini, great online with mates on the go kart tracks! Get 1 blue, 1 red & 1 white and its Italian Job quotes down the mike a go go.

This...

2s0k41e.jpg

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.2%