Copa Petrobras de Marcas

It feels too easy when you are driving 90% or even 95%.
Try absolute 100% lap after lap and then the word easy goes away. ;)

If you sit on a real race car the only way you make a mistake is driving fast. Otherwise it feels on rails.

Simracing should be no different from that.

I thought it would be helpful for the devs if we put any issues/ bugs we've encountered here and any quick fixes or solutions.

- crash/dump file when launching game.
Fix open main directory and create an empty folder named rfm.
Right click Marcas. Sync run as administrator. Click on each file that may appear than ok
Ingame options missing
Fov- lowest is 35
Controller options - no degree of rotation without going into your controller files or driver that Iam aware of ?
Toyota corolla base setup
I did a few laps at curbita and watched the replay afterwards. Seems the base ride height is too low causing it to bottom out constantly, when the camera pans to the back of the vehicle at certain angles the tires have a gap between them and the road surface.
The display on the left side of the dash looks like it could be a gear indicator? Should it be functional or just there for astitics?
Iam not sure if this is a graphics bug or a amd driver issues but I've been noticing with all my gmotor based games that Iam not getting any backfire visuals from cars and if I do there badly glitched and look like a light white puff.

Cheers

if the format is the same cant we just edit the .veh file with a compatible reiza number and just drag the vehicles over into the gsce directory? Im going to experiment when I get home from work tonight.

Game not working..
every time the same failure

3fr2cyzl.jpg
Hi,

Just create a empty ( rFm ) folder in the root of the game, Here C:\Marcas or D:\Marcas wherever the game is installed,
This fixed mine.

Jeff

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%