Custom Shaders Patch debug app Advanced

Apps Custom Shaders Patch debug app Advanced v1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Heeeeeyyyy I love the tool but I have a huuuge issue that already cost me three work hours. :cry:
On some tracks, especially P2P it doesn't seem to recognize a start line and therefore doesn't save the camera.ini. Would it be possible to add a manual save button, so that the actual timing doesn't matter?

oh, ok, will do...

In the mean time look at the "data" folder, "cameras.ini" is incrementaly saved after every click on "add cam"...
Before exiting game, just copy that file somewhere else -or- make copy to some temporary name...

The mechanism atm is so that it will remove the unfinished "cameras.ini", i will make it so that it will not be removed, but rather get a name that will not do harm...

Last edited:
Before exiting game, just copy that file somewhere else -or- make copy to some temporary name...
So, I did this, but now it basically loads the cameras reverse and always stays on the last in the file. The first cam only gets triggered when I set the cam count to 1, but, well, it is stuck there.
Guess it just doesn't work with these tracks... sucks.

Thanks for your incredibly quick support!

of course you must edit the file, its not finished as the name says...i think you only need to put in correct number of cams at the beginning...and check if the IN/OUT values for last cam are correct

if last cam is [CAMERA_8] you put this into header:
CAMERA_COUNT=9
and set this for last cam:
OUT_POINT=1.0

Last edited:
of course you must edit the file, its not finished as the name says...i think you only need to put in correct number of cams at the beginning...and check if the IN/OUT values for last cam are correct

if last cam is [CAMERA_8] you put this into header:
CAMERA_COUNT=9
and set this for last cam:
OUT_POINT=1.0
The camera count is set up correctly. When I give the last cam OUT_POINT=1.0 everything is black after loading the replay. Weirdly enough, on a similiar track it worked. \(〇_o)/
Thanks again for your help!

It's so weird. I'm currently doing cams for ek_nagao, uphill works but downhill doesn't.
It always wants to use the last camera as the first. ヽ(≧□≦)ノ

Please Stop This updated Custom Shaders Patch debug app Advanced with a new update entry:

v0.99k - 10 april 2021

-added "App size multiplier" option, set in CM->Settings->APPS->Shaders Extension Debug (not available ingame)
-added "auto recording 'cameras.ini'" feature,
>based on AI-line borders and car camera view, has some options when activated:
>distance in meters for IN_POINT/OUT_POINT
>min/max height, random value is used from resulting range
>result may still need adjustment!

Activate with this button:
View attachment 463417
After that turn on ai-driver (CTRL+C) or do a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I can't see "App size multiplier" .

apps_shaders_extension_debug.jpg

Hi and big thanks for the tools and your help so far!
I'm trying to record "auto cameras" file for a really long traffic line and neither of the three released versions could do it. Line works well and is rendered by the game app the standard way. I wonder if there's something that could make the "AccExtHelper" proceed to record all cameras instead of stopping after the "2". The line is for "High Force" and if you got the new v1.0 it is in all the layouts. I had hard time making the timing gate to function but as you see I managed that. It is now the only gate left on the track and I removed the old "overlays.ini" to avoid confusing the app if it reads from it. Help me please!
Clipboard01.jpg

Last edited:
Hi and big thanks for the tools and your help so far!
I'm trying to record "auto cameras" file for a really long traffic line and neither of the three released versions could do it. Line works well and is rendered by the game app the standard way. I wonder if there's something that could make the "AccExtHelper" proceed to record all cameras instead of stopping after the "2". The line is for "High Force" and if you got the new v1.0 it is in all the layouts. I had hard time making the timing gate to function but as you see I managed that. It is now the only gate left on the track and I removed the old "overlays.ini" to avoid confusing the app if it reads from it. Help me please!
View attachment 506465
ok good catch, i did notice before, but since nobody complained only now i am feeling urged to fix ...

Last edited:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%