Cars (DATA REPLACEMENT) Toyota AE86 Improved Physics by Arch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick question, when I download it the .rar doesn't have both rally and drift_alt versions, the same happened when i downloaded your r34 earlier and the time attack version wasn't included. Is it supposed to be like that or is it missing stuff when i download?

Just a quick question, when I download it the .rar doesn't have both rally and drift_alt versions, the same happened when i downloaded your r34 earlier and the time attack version wasn't included. Is it supposed to be like that or is it missing stuff when i download?
Oh, I must have forgot to remove those from the OP post. Occasionally, I'll drop support for some car versions due to various reasons. For the R34 it was because TA is largely redundant, and for the 86 because axle has some issues and I didn't want to keep updating the Alt version. Sorry about that.

Oh, I must have forgot to remove those from the OP post. Occasionally, I'll drop support for some car versions due to various reasons. For the R34 it was because TA is largely redundant, and for the 86 because axle has some issues and I didn't want to keep updating the Alt version. Sorry about that.
No worries and thanks for the reply! You're doing an amazing job out there, keep it up :)

Hey, just got your mod and super excited to try it out. The camera seems to be off for me though and is looking at the back of the driver's neck when using cockpit view. It doesn't do that on the KS 86's, what could be the cause?

Hey, just got your mod and super excited to try it out. The camera seems to be off for me though and is looking at the back of the driver's neck when using cockpit view. It doesn't do that on the KS 86's, what could be the cause?
Maybe I accidentally defaulted it to where I have it. I use low FOV like everyone should, and need to move the camera back.

Mouse over to the right, and find the "onboard" app. Adjust from there.

Maybe I accidentally defaulted it to where I have it. I use low FOV like everyone should, and need to move the camera back.

Mouse over to the right, and find the "onboard" app. Adjust from there.

Awesome, that works! I'll try playing around with the FOV setting too. Thanks for the mod and instant reply :)

Awesome, that works! I'll try playing around with the FOV setting too. Thanks for the mod and instant reply :)
Search for an Assetto Corsa FOV calculator. If you have 1 screen, of course it's helpful to run a bit higher than "ideal". I really suggest going a tad lower, you will get used to it and it will look natural. You see a bit less to the sides but that's where the compromise comes in. You will drive way better though.

You just got me at a good time.

56.JPG

It's not much yet, but in the late 20's to early 30's we might be seeing something. :roflmao:

For now, the Kunos model shall suffice. I'm not sure I even opened a thread for this yet, but it's too early anyway.

Hello!

I was not expecting a reply so fast, I greatly appreciate it! For my issue in VR, I'm actually unsure how to move the head position myself for I have only ever used the realignment button in the Oculus Software's Dock. So Currently, to fix my issue, I literally move my chair (or my headset) about 2 1/2 Feet away from my wheel before recalibrating. That way, my characters camera position is far closer to begin with as i start to move into my driving position.

Kyuubeey updated (DATA REPLACEMENT) Toyota AE86 Improved Physics by Arch with a new update entry:

Suspension, FFB, lots of corrections

06.06.2020 Version 1.6
- Moved front suspension trail axis forward, alleviates some bad FFB from physics discrepancy
- Added brake proportioning valve effect via EBB, thanks to @baker7498
- Added "junkyard tire" to Drift
- Added spring bumpstop via BUMPSTOP_UP; packers don't work, and even this one is too stiff; whatever
- Corrected stock spring bumpstop distance; it's not on the shaft, it's separate! Yes I am stupid
- Corrected VERSION=2 to VERSION=4 in suspensions.ini so ATTACH_REL_POS...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, one quick thing: I saw a comment above about some versions missing (Rally and Drift_alt), but (I assume) you forgot to remove the need to create those 2 folders in the instruction txt file

In short: creating the rally/drift alt folders is still a requirement, even tho you dropped those two versions
Ah, yeah. They're not needed really. Only what is included.

Later once my Levin model gets more finished, I do intend to make a rally spec at *some point* and I'd like to swap in the S13 subframe to one version at *some point* so they'll likely come back as an independent car. :roflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.2%