Database Editor

Database Editor 1.8.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Been having issues with backend errors, done everything it says in the troubleshooter and it tells me in the launcher.bat that python was not found, any ideas as to what to do?

For the life of me, I can't get the latest version of this to detect my saves at all. Didn't have any issues when I used an old version about two months ago, but 1.7.6 just isn't finding anything. The editor loads up just fine, but the save file dropdown menu is blank. Doesn't seem to be the failure to load backend issue, because I'm getting "connected successfully" each time I open the editor. No clue what to do to resolve this.

EDIT: Disregard. I'm a fool and forgot that you're supposed to copy the save over to the editor's folder.

Last edited:
Hey i have the same problem as somebody else here. I also only can find the steamautocloud.vdf file. But im in the correct folder, and in the tutorial the guy only has "Saved Games" in his folder. In my folder "Saved" I have much more folders. Can you help me?

Attachments

• jztjtzjtzj.PNG
    jztjtzjtzj.PNG
    38.5 KB · Views: 37
  • hzuztr.PNG
    hzuztr.PNG
    47.5 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
n4x_0 updated Database Editor with a new update entry:

Database Editor 1.7.7

- Added Race/Quali Pace difference, average race/quali finish position (only drivers) and median race/quali finish position (only drivers) to comparison tab
- Added positions in drivers and teams standings
- Style correction when hovering with mouse on some inputs
- Ordered drivers and staff by team in stats tab and comparison tab
- Added info modals on comparison and teams tab
- Other minor style corrections
- Better logging of events
- Typos fixed

Read the rest of this update entry...

For everyone that say the database is not working or they can see their savefile, I have found a fix ( unfortunately not universal ). If you run the launch executable in the launcher folder and it say: OSError: [Errno 10048] error while attempting to bind on address ('127.0.0.1', 8765): only one use of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is usually allowed
you need to open the back folder and open back.py with an code editor ( visual studio code or even the base txt editor of windows work ). You need to find this line in the code ( located at the line 297 )
server = await websockets.serve(handle_client, "localhost", 8765)
change the 8765 by another number of for digits ( for example 4444) and save the file. If you succesfully made that, when you run the launcher file, it should not show the error, if that the case, try another number.
after that, you need to go to the front folder and open the js folder. open renderer.js with your code editor and change the first line ( const socket = new WebSocket('ws://localhost:8765/'); )
so the number is the same you have put in the other file ( for example, my new line look like this :
const socket = new WebSocket('ws://localhost:4444/');
Hope this help some people

Now VBScript has been depreciated, I can't seem to install and get this to work... there is no way to run VBscript within windows 11 now that i can see.... help please
I followed the instructions, but the run.vbs or run doesn't work due to VB Script not being available in Windows 11, how can I download VB script to allow me to run this ?
This relates to Microsoft depreciating VB Script and hence my PC doesn't appear to run VB scripts

Last edited:
First of all, thank you for the fantastic work. A tool that leaves nothing to be desired. But I have one question: I like to modify my savegame so that I put the gp I have on at the front (e.g. Monza). Everyone driving around Etams is set up the way I would like it to be. All in all, I'm looking for the possibility of subsequently modifying the starting grid (realistically) after I have saved the qualyfing. Is there an editor where I can explicitly change them in the save file?

Best regards

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%