Skins DELETE RESOURCE

Status
Not open for further replies.
RAYNERPS3235 submitted a new resource:

F1 2017 Mod For F1 2014 by RAYNERPS3235 - This mod contain the 2017 database,skins and car performance for F1 2014 game.

FIRST AND MOST IMPORTANT THING,Thanks to Krisdix for his mod that I used as base for this one.
His YouTube channelhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrLdMMydBf7LTvnFcyZ_lbQ
My cannel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxWa2z7qS4rcnDv_xKpd8gA

This mod contain F1 2017 Database: With 2017 drivers, car performances and ai changes.
Skins:2017 Skins for all cars

Read more about this resource...

I have a problem I hope you can help me please. In force india sergio perez and Ocon are change, when I pick checo has the Ocon`s helmet and number. Could you help me? how can I fix this?

I have a problem I hope you can help me please. In force india sergio perez and Ocon are change, when I pick checo has the Ocon`s helmet and number. Could you help me? how can I fix this?
From my experience with Red Bull, you should switch the files inside cars\fc2\livery_00 and livery_01 manually. 00 to 01 and vice-versa, I'd like to know the update (Don't forget to backup your files!)

hi veen thank you man I did what you say, but it didnt fix the problem, then I realized that files inside fc2_gen_high_00.pssg it has to be switched as well. so I changed the names and the problem was fix. thanks man.

sorry man I´ve one more question do you know how can I change a driver´s helmet? what file has to be change it?
To change the helmet, go to characters\models\2013\higtxt_firstname_lastname.pssg or cars\team name\livery_00\textures_high\teamname_tex_high_00.pssg (Number 1 driver) livery_01\textures_high\fc2_tex_high_01.pssg (Number 2 Driver).

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
On the database and on the Language file there are two Nico´s Nico wich is Rosberg and Nico 2 wich is Hulkenberg
Will try, thanks for that!

UPDATE : It still didn't work, I changed db_Nico to Valtteri and db_Nico2 to Esteban, both of them changed to Valtteri!

Last edited:
CARLOS SAINZ TORO ROSSO crash the game in gp mode but KYVIAT doesn't crash the game .
TORO ROSSO In time trial does crash the game. I have also tried replacing the CARS and INTERIORS folders with the original game folders but the game still crash.
Any solutions???
Anyway , congratulations for your job . Your mod is very accurate and well done !!! Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 39 45.3%
  • Porsche

Votes: 29 33.7%
  • BMW

Votes: 32 37.2%
  • McLaren

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • Toyota

Votes: 33 38.4%
  • Intel

Votes: 13 15.1%