Development: True2Life Racing DTM Classics (1990-1992)

:work: fixed a few more visual bugs
:work: integrated beta testers feedback on the dreaded 'parity' and other performance issues
:work: released a new build for testers

:work: corrected some errors in the rims
:work: all cars have ~ the same SimBin level tint (like the WTCC87 E30)
:work: fixed some other small visual bugs, text, etc thanks to the beta testers sharp eyes :cool:

:work: found some new setting for the 4WD cars that I've not seen used before and implemented them in the latest build for the testers
:work: more work on the Audi Sport 200 V8 with respect to getting a little more balance/parity with the other two cars
:work: WTCC87 Audi got some physics time too tonight

That's it for build 1.13

:work: in the next build I fixed the Audi 1992 #45 skin as it had 54 on one door :)

You can not imagine how much I´m looking forward to this! As a kid I sat in front of the telly watching this and since these days I´m a big fan of touring cars for obvious reasons... btw: I don´t care much about today´s DTM :)
Thank you for your work!

:work: Did ~ another 7 hours tonight on various things, both physics and visuals related and am quite happy with the new results :)
but, it's almost 3.30am and I start work yesterday at 6.30am, so this :work: has turned in to this :pcbeat: so I must retire till tomorrow morning...

:work: Finished the Mercedes new number boards for all years

Race_Steam2011-09-1423-24-19-93.jpg

:work: Reworked the materials on all the 190E's to produce sharper texture rendering
:work: modified the external cockpit number board to be more in line wit the new internal view cockpit number board

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 28 41.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 32 47.1%