Di Resta: 'Vettel won because he had the best car'

Alonso and Vettel both are great drivers and equally skillful how can any one forget Alonso Overtaking vettel in the straight of monza in the 1st lap and the Nail biting pass of Vettel to overtake Alonso on the same track
Even though the cars are matter here but the drivers need to get the Max from their Cars
But in my terms Button is the most important driver who was always stood behind vettel because he has the #2 car of mclaren but he still fought very briliantly

Alonso did not just overtake Vettel into T1 :)
He overtook, Vettel, Hamilton, and Button. Twice this year but instead of Button it was Webber the first time. (Spain)

I would not call Alonso and Vettel equally skillful, that we don´t know until Vettel get´s a high level teammate.

I would not call Alonso and Vettel equally skillful, that we don´t know until Vettel get´s a high level teammate.
Webber isn't exactly a sloth, even though he wasn't very impressive this year. And if I recall it correctly, Alonso didn't fare so well with Hamilton as a teammate either ;-). That being said, I still think Alonso is the better driver, but only because he's got much more experience. Let's not forget that Vettel is only 24. I shudder to think of the dominance he'll put up by the time he's 30 :confused:

Compared to Alonso and Hamilton he sure is.
Considering that Hamilton is the driver with the most raw talent on the grid i´d say Alonso matched him pretty well, atleast the numbers suggest it.

As for Vettel´s dominance in his 30´s. Sure.. You are forgetting one thing though. The car. Vettel needs a superior car to dominate.
If he keeps winning like he did this year in a car that is not superior in every way then i´ll give him the credit he deserves.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.1%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 5.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.4%