Voted for more of these challenges in racing.
Who cares if there's a little bump, good fair racing.

This is why Maldonardo is sorely missed - could always count on the guy to try 100%.
No, good fair racing involves avoiding contact.
Max needs to understand he's not so fast he can barge by the top guys, you know people in FRONT of him.

F1 must be so boring lately that a serial offender like Max is deemed the next big thing.

He's the tow truck drivers dream come true.

No, good fair racing involves avoiding contact.
Max needs to understand he's not so fast he can barge by the top guys, you know people in FRONT of him.

F1 must be so boring lately that a serial offender like Max is deemed the next big thing.

He's the tow truck drivers dream come true.
quote.jpg

Djeez, 2 drivers touched each other while going for it. The most aggressive one of the 2 had to park his car. The Ham was a bit more lucky and actually gained something from this crash, he got passed Max.
Regardless of his or mine nationality, Verstappen is unpolished diamond, all big world champions have done worse actions like him and got away with it during their careers. Otherwise you never become a champion, you need to be ruthless.
I think Verstappen knows already he can't ever become worldchampion with this engine, so he goes for it every race like it's his last.
Podium or nothing. He had enough 5th and 6th finishes in his pockets.
In the end the only thing we talk about during this race is him and the broken leg of the Ferrari mechanic.
Hardly anybody in the media talked about the how Vettel did what Lighting Mc Queen did not manage in the opening scene of Cars.
Limping home on thread of tires while being hunted by Bottas.
Wich was much more exiting to see than Hamilton steaming forward with such ease.

Driver in front decides about his racing line. Driver behind mus consider this first then choose his line. Rule older than the world. On the race track there is no kings and peasants, Hamilton should remember this.

You rate it as a dickhead move. I don't.
And we all wonder why ? :unsure:
DutchDevil79
:D

Poking aside... I believe it's not entirely Max fault, but mere 84% of it.
Blame stubborn Lewis for the remaining 12%. :giggle:

What ? It doesn't match ?
Oh dammit I had a strange feel I forgot something... 4% to the track designers.
Those blokes could really make it wider. Much much wider. :cautious:
There ! Now it finally matches.
I'm a famous/infamous schumi fan
Omg, what was that ? :laugh:
You were(are?) famous/infamous Schumi fan ? Where were/are you famous/infamous ? :D

Hamilton knows very well that this youngster can beat him in a close battle, a bad looser can't handle this, Hamilton only wins by much more engine power, and his beloved drs.
In all his championships he hardly had good opponentscars, now there are. The looser, naming a young man a Dickhead.

And we all wonder why ? :unsure:

:D

Poking aside... I believe it's not entirely Max fault, but mere 84% of it.
Blame stubborn Lewis for the remaining 12%. :giggle:

What ? It doesn't match ?
Oh dammit I had a strange feel I forgot something... 4% to the track designers.
Those blokes could really make it wider. Much much wider. :cautious:
There ! Now it finally matches.

Omg, what was that ? :laugh:
You were(are?) famous/infamous Schumi fan ? Where were/are you famous/infamous ? :D
Many bannings ago I was an aggressive schumi fan doing battle against the anti schumi, and that's about as much detail I can supply without risking my good standing here.

Why? We the Dutch never had a talent like Max, this in a good car. The Simtek days are gone! Why are you against Max, forgot the Brasil GP from last year?
It´s one thing being a fan of someone, blatantly defending every stupid move of him is another, and it´s getting ridiculous at this point. As the video shows, dutch media is the best (worst) example.
You mean Brazil 2016? Pretty much, what I´ve certainly not forgotten is Spa and Hungary in that year. Also, lets not forget what his father posted after Austin 2017. Can´t decide whose more chilidish out of those two.

Do you have a link to this rule in the FIA racing rule book?
I suppose that you know the definition of unwritten rule... There are rules which follows the common sense. Anyway I don’t thik that there is a need to write the rule which says to the driver to not to risk to be jostle by car which is ahead. In F1 passing is the grey zone in the rules because of vasteness of variations.

Last edited:
typical hamilton, the dickhead move champion, pot calling the kettle black.
It's exactly the same move. A mistake that lead to contact, car too fast for the corner and didn't make it without ramming the guy outside.

So what, because of that he can't call someone a dickhead?

Have you ever punched a guy? Because if you have that means you can't call anyone that is physically abusive a dickhead, by your logic.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 413 69.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 261 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 282 47.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 165 27.6%
Back