Dodge Chally Wally

Cars Dodge Chally Wally 2.0 & 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Tunari submitted a new resource:

Dodge Chally Wally - Chally Wally and Wally Pentastar V6

View attachment 608591
The Chally Wally is a small Challenger. It had a difficult upbringing leaving it challenged. However, a minor impairment has never stopped anybody from succeeding and that applies to the Chally Wally.

The Chally Wally features the bare minimum to having criminal fun on a budget. Its light weight and grippy slicks make a GT4 turn green with envy. Its small scale gives manlets an opportunity to pose next to a muscle car without feeling emasculated. Powered...

Read more about this resource...

Is this based on any real-world series? Or is this a purely-fictional race car?
hey,
the whole design of the car is made up (with a bottle of fernet branca). I referenced some bits from the Aussie Racing Cars, namely the motor specs, weight and the suspension loosely (DWB front, axle rear). there wasnt much data out there from what i could find, so most everything else is all made up.

Great job keeping faithful to both the Challenger and the caricature nature of the series--someone should make these in real life. I especially like the colorful 1970s-style Funny Car paint schemes.

Pretty awesome fun little car, there is a weird bug with the AI where they keep changing between gears (I think 3rd to 4th.) It seems like they are shifting up and then back down again constantly

Pretty awesome fun little car, there is a weird bug with the AI where they keep changing between gears (I think 3rd to 4th.) It seems like they are shifting up and then back down again constantly
Hey
I thought I had fixed that before release, but I guess not. Thank you for the report.
Should you need a quick fix, extract the data, and change DOWN=9000 to DOWN=7000 in ai.ini. (Make sure your data.acd is not present or it will override the change)
I don't know when I'm pushing an official fix as I am not currently actively modding AC.

Hey
I thought I had fixed that before release, but I guess not. Thank you for the report.
Should you need a quick fix, extract the data, and change DOWN=9000 to DOWN=7000 in ai.ini. (Make sure your data.acd is not present or it will override the change)
I don't know when I'm pushing an official fix as I am not currently actively modding AC.
No worries, that's a shame though you've gotapretty fun little thing goinghere. Thanks for the fix

Tunari updated Dodge Chally Wally with a new update entry:

Complete overhaul

I didnt expect this to garner so much interest, but thanks everyone for almost 6000 downloads. INSAIN!!!!!!!!
The physics were absolutely terrible before, making the car pretty erratic if you made even 1 mistake (not to mention the pentastar model). The physics have been completely overhauled with custom suspension geometry, new tires, setup, n all the other bits. Removed bread from hood that I had forgot there. Must be rotten by now.

Credits
Tunari (i did everything)
Virux (testing +...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 430 69.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 268 43.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 287 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 127 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.1%
Back