DonnerTechRacing ECUs

3D Models DonnerTechRacing ECUs 1.5.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
also. i think i broke the mod or something, all works but the programmer doesnt say anything. where its suppose to have readable words its symbols and objects
That is a known problem. It's not caused by my mod.
It is either caused by the ModLoader or the Unity engine.
Can't really do much about it.

To fix this you can reload your save (exit to menu and then load game again).
Then open the programmer again. This should usually fix it and in most cases it won't happen again until you exit the game at some point again.
If it still happens, exit to menu/load game again until it works.

the bug in the radiator hose number 3 disappears from under the floor

the bug occurred replacing the original radiator for the racing one
MSC_Screenshot.png

Last edited:
when I went to remove the hose 3 it falls into limbo

engine running without hose and coolant, see how the temperature was after 1 hour riding the car
MSC_Screenshot.png

Last edited:
Hey this is a great mod for starters, adds alot more variety to the game, but after installing the fuel injection system the tuning panel no longer works, causing the car to run over 18.0 afr and overheat EXTREMELY easy and continue to stall out at idle if the choke is off, as the car runs at 11.0 afr with the choke.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hey this is a great mod for starters, adds alot more variety to the game, but after installing the fuel injection system the tuning panel no longer works, causing the car to run over 18.0 afr and overheat EXTREMELY easy and continue to stall out at idle if the choke is off, as the car runs at 11.0 afr with the choke.

Thanks in advance
Create a bug report from mod settings and send it to me.

Last edited:
Hi. Love this mod but now i have issue. Yesterday I downloaded mod and it was working well. Today I started new game and all ecu parts where already installed. Thsats not a problem. But my writing tablet is missing. Cant find it everywhere or buy it. I disabled mod and all original parts where automaticly installed. Enabled ecu mod and again every thing was instslled but tablet is missing.

Hi. Love this mod but now i have issue. Yesterday I downloaded mod and it was working well. Today I started new game and all ecu parts where already installed. Thsats not a problem. But my writing tablet is missing. Cant find it everywhere or buy it. I disabled mod and all original parts where automaticly installed. Enabled ecu mod and again every thing was instslled but tablet is missing.
Mod settings -> ecu mod -> reset position.
Parts spawn back at the repair shop if not installed

Did you use the new game function of the game or used a save game from the internet.

Mod settings -> ecu mod -> reset position.
Parts spawn back at the repair shop if not installed

Did you use the new game function of the game or used a save game from the internet.
I used New game function. But now i get them resetted. Now i have to figure out why my car wont start. Already write chip and started is running.

Hey, so I have a problem with this ECU (i think). So, after loading into the game, after starting my car for the first time it runs well, but if turn off the engine and try to start it again it doesnt start, it burps, clicks and nothing more happens. If I save the game with the car in this condition, and if I again load into the game the car again starts perfectly for ONE time, after that it just burps clicks and does not start. This is clearly a bug, because if something broke the engine after first start and I have saved the game in that condition the car wouldn't start, but now it just starts.

Hey, so I have a problem with this ECU (i think). So, after loading into the game, after starting my car for the first time it runs well, but if turn off the engine and try to start it again it doesnt start, it burps, clicks and nothing more happens. If I save the game with the car in this condition, and if I again load into the game the car again starts perfectly for ONE time, after that it just burps clicks and does not start. This is clearly a bug, because if something broke the engine after first start and I have saved the game in that condition the car wouldn't start, but now it just starts.
Create a bug report from Mod Settings => Ecu mod => Bug Reporter => Generate.
Send it to me/upload it to me and give me the required information and I can take a look.

Create a bug report from Mod Settings => Ecu mod => Bug Reporter => Generate.
Send it to me/upload it to me and give me the required information and I can take a look.

Ok, I maybe have an idea why this is happening. Firstly, after purschasing and bringing all parts to garage I saved the game, and made a backup copy of it. After that I builded ECU, it worked fine. BUUUUUT I died. And now I'm using my backup save, it shows all parts are on a car, even thou they should be on a table... Could this be the problem?

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%