DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger

3D Models DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger 2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
this turbo doesn't work error mod what do I do with it ???
are you using a pirated version of my summer car?

if not
check all files:
Mods/Assets/SatsumaTurboCharger/engine_backfire.wav
Mods/Assets/SatsumaTurboCharger/turbocharger_blowoff.wav
Mods/Assets/SatsumaTurboCharger/turbocharger_loop.wav
Mods/Assets/SatsumaTurboCharger/turbochargermod.unity3d
Mods/References/modapi_v0120-alpha.dll
Mods/SatsumaTurboCharger.dll

IMPORTANT: inside Mods/References/ should only be 1 modapi file
if there are more files (like v0130 or v0114) you have to remove them /and disable the mods which use the file

IMPORTANT: inside Mods/References/ should only be 1 modapi file
if there are more files (like v0130 or v0114) you have to remove them /and disable the mods which use the file

Hey Donner! You are correct about v0130, but as it turns out v0114 actually DOES work while using your mod. I deleted all the files from the Projector Headlights mod and reinstalled them and it's working again. Definitely a screw up on my end originally saying it didn't work. Sorry about that.:redface:

Anyway, the intercooler and boost gauge look great! I like the fact that it's digital. Everything's working fine on my end. I'm looking forward to future updates, and thank you for your hard work.

could you add chrome texture to the turbo parts, that would be awesome.
also maybe move the intercooler below/in front of the radiator.
about the chrome/metallic look
that's already done. I first wanted to do it but couldn't get it to work using blender and exporting the parts
but then right after uploading the update i found an option in Unity and made them look sexy :)

about the intercooler.
I really liked the position above the engine like some tuner cars have them.
Also there is not enouth space available behind the original cooler.

Может вы дадите ссылку на первую версию, а то очень хочется поиграть с этим модом
And I really want you to just buy the game. PLEASE

DonnerPlays updated DonnerPlays's Satsuma Turbocharger with a new update entry:

Another day, another update

Today is update day again.
NOTE: Mod does not work with pirated copy of game. BUY THE GAME!
  • boost gauge will now display nothing if not installed
  • boost will not be generated in Neutral gear to prevent engine blowup
  • fixed Turbocharger intercooler manifold tube beeing see throuth
  • Turbocharger Hood can now be painted (let me know if you find errors with it)
  • added material design to all...

Read the rest of this update entry...

lmao even tho i pirate games sometimes some people have quite a lot of nerve.

Donner, if you have the throttle opening % and RPM you CAN do a proper realistic exhaust gas simulation if the game doesn't account for it already, but the technical details are beyond my grasp of the math on that regard. Even if not totally accurate, it will work to make a turbo simulation semi realistic.

Another thing you could do is limit the boost using a valve like in real life, in case people want less fuel consumption or higher reliability, assuming your turbo changes those stats like the supercharger one does.

And if you have issues with boost maybe make it so that the turbo actually takes away power at idle and adds it as the revs build up, just like in real life, turbos have less power at idle by a bit. About 0.95 or 0.9 multiplyer for idle until 1500 rpm or so, then it starts building up depending on the exhaust pressure.

And as a final tip: Dont overwork yourself with new ideas, keep your scope and focus clear and easy to reach.

I wonder if anything can be done for low rpm power, tune the turbo for lower RPM, for higher torque. As of right now, I did everything I could as far as tuning goes within game(and using tools like msceditor) rockershaft, valves, distributor, carburetor etc.. Satsuma has very low power during take off, and trying to do drag race with it can easily blow the engine with the turbo, it starts so weak but after second gear, it feels like some frankenstein vtec on steroids. I wonder if anything can be modded to increase idle rpm too.

I wonder if anything can be done for low rpm power, tune the turbo for lower RPM, for higher torque. As of right now, I did everything I could as far as tuning goes within game(and using tools like msceditor) rockershaft, valves, distributor, carburetor etc.. Satsuma has very low power during take off, and trying to do drag race with it can easily blow the engine with the turbo, it starts so weak but after second gear, it feels like some frankenstein vtec on steroids. I wonder if anything can be modded to increase idle rpm too.
irl that would require extra turbo parts. You cant tune the turbo to make more boost at lower RPM without changing the components.

lmao even tho i pirate games sometimes some people have quite a lot of nerve.

Donner, if you have the throttle opening % and RPM you CAN do a proper realistic exhaust gas simulation if the game doesn't account for it already, but the technical details are beyond my grasp of the math on that regard. Even if not totally accurate, it will work to make a turbo simulation semi realistic.

Another thing you could do is limit the boost using a valve like in real life, in case people want less fuel consumption or higher reliability, assuming your turbo changes those stats like the supercharger one does.

And if you have issues with boost maybe make it so that the turbo actually takes away power at idle and adds it as the revs build up, just like in real life, turbos have less power at idle by a bit. About 0.95 or 0.9 multiplyer for idle until 1500 rpm or so, then it starts building up depending on the exhaust pressure.

And as a final tip: Dont overwork yourself with new ideas, keep your scope and focus clear and easy to reach.

1. I don't have a problem with pirating games directly. But at some point (like modding) you should consider buying the game.
  2. also beyond my grasp of math ^^
    so alot of testing ans trying if it's good
    I'd like to have it so that it somewhat looks like a curve where at the start the boost is low and goes up fast and then at the end the power decreases again slowly.
  3. i mean i have the blowoff sound which can trigger above 4000rpm so I could change it to use the boost bar and set at which pressure the boost is then limited and won't increase.
  4. mod only adds power to car above 1500rpm so that's already done.
  5. nice tip :)

Like Dr. Death said you would need to change the turbo (for example to a smaller one) which creates quicker and more at lower rpm but less at higher

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 40 33.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 36 30.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 19 15.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 1 0.8%