Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wotever updated SimHub, DIY Sim racing Dash with a new update entry:

6.2.0 - Getting ready for christmas !

Hi !
what's new in this version ?
  • USBD480 support (Z1, G force LCD ...) ! Yes yes yes ! DashStudio comes to the USB480. You requested it so much, here it comes ! (and with the 3d printable box : https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2704278)
    Obviously with touch support to change pages.
  • Rewritten RBR support, no plugin anymore and much more data available ! This version is "mod" aware it will detect modded cars and tracks....

Read the rest of this update entry...

hello , i have a problem with simhub, when i use it, my SRC panel of buttons and paddle shifer leaves working a couple of minutes after i start simhub.

is strange, i think it uses a teensy board.

https://www.simracingcoach.com/en/contenido/panel-botones-y-levas/

any possible solution?

thanks for this great software!

Regards
Hi ! I would think about the simhub active serial port scan,
Try to add the teensie serial part to the simhub blacklist : https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/TroubleShoot-comport-conflicts

If you don't use arduino, you can also simply disable totally the arduino part here (it will stop the scan)
upload_2017-12-17_22-41-53.png
:

If it does not solves it try to disable the simhub joystick plugin from the settings, I know it won't be comfortable, but it will allow to know if it's the origin of the problem.

Can i use the html version full screen on second monitor wotever ?? because from some simhub crashes will racing in ams , and the html give a grey bar above and under the dash on second screen for me now , the html doenst crash at the moment , are there more advantages to use the html version over the normal ?

Can i use the html version full screen on second monitor wotever ?? because from some simhub crashes will racing in ams , and the html give a grey bar above and under the dash on second screen for me now , the html doenst crash at the moment , are there more advantages to use the html version over the normal ?
Hi ! That's strange, could you send me the log files after a crash ? Concerning the gray background on Web I have replaced it by a better looking black and in the yesterday update.
Concerning the pros and cons between html and wpf (legacy engine), it will be mostly about performance, HTML engine as strange as it may look is really more stable in heavy conditions. But sometimes some fonts may not render properly but it doesn't happen often.

Last edited:
Ciao scusa se ti disturbo ma come faccio a collegare uno Shift Light come questo a simhub e arduino?
grazie a presto
Hello sorry if you disturb but how do I connect a Shift Light like this to simhub and arduino?
thanks, see you soon

da25d3324c42555d05cfa827dd4da37d.jpg

Hello, people, I'm sorry for my google translate English, but that's what you have for today.

I wanted to make a rpm display with the LEDs, I have a 74hc595 and some green LEDs, I did not want to waste them, how do I make it work inside simhub is it possible?

Ciao scusa se ti disturbo ma come faccio a collegare uno Shift Light come questo a simhub e arduino?
grazie a presto
Hello sorry if you disturb but how do I connect a Shift Light like this to simhub and arduino?
thanks, see you soon

da25d3324c42555d05cfa827dd4da37d.jpg
Hello, people, I'm sorry for my google translate English, but that's what you have for today.

I wanted to make a rpm display with the LEDs, I have a 74hc595 and some green LEDs, I did not want to waste them, how do I make it work inside simhub is it possible?

Hi !
These two hardware are not supported out of the box, but you can add them by yourself if you know how to use them using arduino, simhub offers a "custom protocol" support intended to be a bridge between simhub and any unsupported hardware you may want : https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/Custom-Arduino-hardware-support

Can Simhub read info from the Internet to display, for instance, the weather forecast?
We made a test by creating some functions inside dash studio to download content from the internet however the performances were greatly affected, the best way is to create a plugin using the sdk, but it's not accessible to anyone.

Hi Wotever! Can please help me. I cant run SimHub on dirt4. I cant see this file to edit it. I could not find info for that as well. Thanks!
Hi !

You have the detailed instructions here :
https://github.com/zegreatclan/Asse...ub-Basics----Games-config-and-troubleshooting

If you can't find the file in the intended folder (C:\Users\xxx USER xxx\Documents\My Games\DiRT 4\hardwaresettings) It can be sometimes because the antivirus prevent it to be created, it's a problem i've already seen some months ago.

Wotever updated SimHub, DIY Sim racing Dash with a new update entry:

6.2.1 - Overlay mode improvements

Hi ! Little update.

What's new

- Big overlay mode improvements : The html engine is now totally compatible with overlay mode, making big overlays more usable in stressful situations. The overlays using html engine now passes the big torture test overlay with RF2 with no Vsync (http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rfactor-2-hud-simhub.18132/)
To switch to the HTML engine click one more and check the option : View attachment 227086

- Little performances tweak
- Dash...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you to respond quickly, there is a problem not very lay in the subject and tried already of all the ways but I can not do anything always of an error just wanted to connect a led when it arrives in rpm maximum equal in the shift light, but I can not somebody can me help make a sketch for me to understand.

the hub that I had built worked well in the previous version, but it no longer works in the new version, use rfactor 2:(:confused::confused::confused:
Hi ! The update was not intended to break older overlays but just to give html engine compatibility, could you give me more details ? My last update was only focused on overlays and I have not seen problems.

Hi ! The update was not intended to break older overlays but just to give html engine compatibility, could you give me more details ? My last update was only focused on overlays and I have not seen problems.
no html mode does not work, in normal mode if it works, I have not done anything just install and use

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%