Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a problem: since Windows Update KB4054517 (December Update) SimHub crashes on startup, if i uninstall KB4054517 it works fine! I tried everything on this page but it still crashes untill i uninstall the Windowspatch :poop:

View attachment 227629

Edit: I've forgotten, on second PC everything is fine with the windows patch and simhub (same versions)

@Wotever @Ensi Ferrum Just for info:
I gave it a new try, installed Windows updates 12/17 and 01/18 results in the same problem!
Then i found this, and i thought maybe an Update of Afterburner can help, because i was on v4.4.0, but updating to v4.4.2 didn't help. Only exiting Afterburner helps.

Have you followed the setup process (https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/Arduino--Setup) ? The upload was successful ?

Hi! Thank you for the quick answer! I followed the instructions and when the interesting part comes... the simhub does not recognise the arduino none of the ports. I'll make a video becouse i dont want to steal nobody's time. Just trying to check every ports but does not find anything. The arduino is on port 5 and i did put a small program to see it is functional or not but it went fine so the R3 is good.

Wotever updated SimHub, DIY Sim racing Dash with a new update entry:

6.3.0 - The long journey to 2018 first release

What's new in 6.3.0 ?

Some highlights (do not hesitate to read the full change log):
Easier leaderboard building with dash studio :
https://i.imgur.com/DXPtMpS.gif

Per car settings management :
View attachment 232562

Easy per feature controls editing :
View attachment 232563

New overlay manager :
https://i.imgur.com/fCEXj7a.gif

Easy game config (for most games :D )
https://i.imgur.com/yPLWPch.gif

Full change log :

Game...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hallo ich versuche eine einzelne RGB-LED zum anzeigen der blauen, gelben Fahnen in assetto zu verwenden mit einem arduino Uno
Ich habe alles versucht, aber bin wohl zu blöd dafür
Gibt es eine Schritt für Schritt Anleitung?

hi can any one help me as I'm new to this I got a boost gauge from ebay today put in sim hub softwere clicked ad new hardwere opend that and port it says sucksefull but still when I hit test don't move

Hi I am looking for some help with the NCalc formulas, specifically the if function, unfortunately i am a noob to programming but want to learn. I want to display the word "stall" on my TM1638 display when RPMs=0. I can get it to display a "1" using the following: if([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Rpms]=0,1,[DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Rpms])

If i write "Stall" in the true statement i get a "null" value. Its probably something really simple, please help!

Thanks

Hi I am looking for some help with the NCalc formulas, specifically the if function, unfortunately i am a noob to programming but want to learn. I want to display the word "stall" on my TM1638 display when RPMs=0. I can get it to display a "1" using the following: if([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Rpms]=0,1,[DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Rpms])

If i write "Stall" in the true statement i get a "null" value. Its probably something really simple, please help!

Thanks

Just found the read txt file function. DOH! :)

Hi Wotewer,

first of all, thans for your incredible software.

Afetrer that, I have problem when I use my nextion screen in multiplayer. In that case, the screen changes between diferent options and blink all the time. In single player works perfectly.

Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance

Hi Wotewer,

first of all, thans for your incredible software.

Afetrer that, I have problem when I use my nextion screen in multiplayer. In that case, the screen changes between diferent options and blink all the time. In single player works perfectly.

Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance
Hi !
Could you tell me which game and which template ? Could you send me the log files too ? (they are available in c:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\Logs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%