Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Wotever,

I have a problem with multiple arduinos with buttons, both arduinos show in "controls and events" as AdditionalButtons_0. When one button 0 is pressed it does the same action for button 0 for the 2nd arduino at the same time. Is there a way to show the device name with Additional_Buttons0 so they appear and function as different items in controls and events? As it stands I can't have 2 arduino's with one button each as button 0.

I have an UNO v3 + motor shield v2 and a Nano v3. both have additional buttons configured in the sketch and uploaded. Both have unique device names and show up together with "multiple arduinos" option selected. I am on version 6.5.4

Thanks.

Hi Wotever,

I have a problem with multiple arduinos with buttons, both arduinos show in "controls and events" as AdditionalButtons_0. When one button 0 is pressed it does the same action for button 0 for the 2nd arduino at the same time. Is there a way to show the device name with Additional_Buttons0 so they appear and function as different items in controls and events? As it stands I can't have 2 arduino's with one button each as button 0.

I have an UNO v3 + motor shield v2 and a Nano v3. both have additional buttons configured in the sketch and uploaded. Both have unique device names and show up together with "multiple arduinos" option selected. I am on version 6.5.4

Thanks.
Hi ! It's a weird coincidence :D, I've been working on arduino stability these last days and i've seen this indeed, hopefully it's fixed for the next version ;)

hi all
just getting into simhub and bought a rather obscure display off ebay and it kinda works but the display reads backwards lol thru simhub..so say 100mph would display as 001.
video of it working with the test code the seller very kindly sent me

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LED-Bar-...h=item1eed80241f:g:vC0AAOSwlKlbriX~:rk:8:pf:0

not quite sure what im doing wrong lol
I don't think you are doing anything wrong, it's just a non standard wiring I guess,

You can make simhub display upside down here, But simhub code will probably make the leds crazy anyway, As i understand, 4 first digits are wired to the chip and the remaining pins to the leds, but it's a setup not supported by simhub, i never had such hardware in my hands :( it looks like it's a local small production and I don't think it's a widespread component (even if I would like to :D, it's a nice little AOI)

upload_2018-10-28_19-32-48.png

hi and thanks for the reply.

yes its a nice all in one unit but as you say it may be non standard,yes I tried the led rotation etc but made no difference.yes the seller only has 2-3 for sale on ebay and I think they are made local.

hi and thanks for the reply.

yes its a nice all in one unit but as you say it may be non standard,yes I tried the led rotation etc but made no difference.yes the seller only has 2-3 for sale on ebay and I think they are made local.
I took a look I can't buy one from France :( it would have been a nice addition to my collection :D

Wotever For two fans (12v 80W each) and a vibrating motor (0.40A) I need a motomonster and a l298n right?
Indeed that would do the trick however you will have to do some gymnastic to find the free PWM pins on the board,
Personnally I would use the divide and conquier approch and use two arduinos to avoid any troubles.

And safety wise you will be playing with up to 12amps, really you should not try to modify or alter the monster moto board to steal free pwm pins, it could end really badly :( ... Safety first ;)

Hi Wotever, been using simhub with ipad working so well I bought a licence. Sadly as soon as I added the licence the Ipad has a big case of lag. Any Idea's how to fix this. Thanks

Hi Wotever, been using simhub with ipad working so well I bought a licence. Sadly as soon as I added the licence the Ipad has a big case of lag. Any Idea's how to fix this. Thanks
Hi ! Some versions of the ipad are really badly optimised, and the full simhub version goes 6 times faster, but you can control the refresh rate to something your tablet will accept you can take a look here to change the refresh speed to something your device can accept : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimH...#adapt-the-rendering-speed-to-your-conditions

Hum ! I will look, I never had this issue, what controller gives you this issue ?
A arduino micro, running a nextion, 10 buttons and 10 leds.
On a steeringwheel, so 2 shift buttons get pressed very often.
Sometimes i get double inputs, but nothing random, just only when pressed.
Seen many people complain about and trying to fix it on arduino forums

A arduino micro, running a nextion, 10 buttons and 10 leds.
On a steeringwheel, so 2 shift buttons get pressed very often.
Sometimes i get double inputs, but nothing random, just only when pressed.
Seen many people complain about and trying to fix it on arduino forums
Oh I see ! I will add debouncing in my nextion bridge code ;) it's really simple to do, however debouncing is always a "sacrifice" it means ignoring changes for a short time.

Hi everyone! Is there any way to control one separate LED soldered ... on the D8 pin with a ETS 2 formula? I want to solder it on GND & D8 pins and then i want to use formula like that "abs([DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Lights.BlinkerRightOn])" to make it on when i turn the blinker on in the game (ets 2)? Thanks for answers :)

**And also, by the way, is there any way to make fuel and water temperature gauges on servos? Simhub doesn't offer them by default. Maybe i can make boost gauge as fuel gauge or smthing like that?)

Hi everyone! Is there any way to control one separate LED soldered ... on the D8 pin with a ETS 2 formula? I want to solder it on GND & D8 pins and then i want to use formula like that "abs([DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Lights.BlinkerRightOn])" to make it on when i turn the blinker on in the game (ets 2)? Thanks for answers :)

**And also, by the way, is there any way to make fuel and water temperature gauges on servos? Simhub doesn't offer them by default. Maybe i can make boost gauge as fuel gauge or smthing like that?)

Hi ! I simple leds are not supported, I think they really miss of extensibility and flexibility, and ws2812b for a really reasonable price replace them much better (they come in various form factors including single leds) and can do much more things.

Concerning servos I had so much people buying defective tachos/speedos or incompatible, or slow ... (you get the picture ;) )But I want only hardware where i can help to troubleshoot, and where I'm assured as much as possible that people won't run into troubles, and those kind of hardware are definitely a cause of troubles.

However the door is open, driving a gauge is often 2 lines of code, and custom protocol allows you to get access to game data and drive them : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Custom-Arduino-hardware-support (it's also applicable for leds :D)
Nonetheless and that's probably the biggest reason for not adding support out of box, those data (temperatures) are not widely supported, currently, I would say only 30% of the games offers it. Boost was easy to replace with torque or throttle pedal for games not supporting it, but I don't know what could replace temperatures for games not offering the data.

You can get a working implementation of more gauges using custom protocol here :

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 38 33.9%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 33 29.5%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 18 16.1%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 8.9%