Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is amazing. Thank you!

regarding the "extension mode" from simvibe, I meant what effects is simbive using in that mode, that I could replicate using your software? Because they also have the 4 corner mode, and I dont know what separates one from the other, effects wise.

Im very new to this :)

Actually I don't own Simvibe (for my freedom of mind :D), I don't wan't to copy it in any way so I've only seen screenshot, and got feedback from various users. I will leave anybody having tested both give it's free opinion :D.

From the simvibe feature sheet i have all the effects and you can use them at will on any number of channels. So the difference is more on the settings management and configuration possibilities. Both have their forces and weakness I guess. Obviously SimVibe with it's no trial 90$ bill is really more engaging.

However i've got really good feedback from people using simvibe previously. And I'm currently in the work to define the next ShakeIt major iteration, with even more possibilities which should make ShakeIt even more tasty :D.

Sorry for not responding directly to the original question, I'm not sure to be the best person to give a neutral comparaison :D

No no, thank you!

Last question if I may, I bought shakers that have a frequency responde from 15hz~80hz.
It is advised to configure this range in simhub, yes? If so, because I have a wide frequency window, which of the next 3 options should I chose? light, adaptive, fat

No no, thank you!

Last question if I may, I bought shakers that have a frequency responde from 15hz~80hz.
It is advised to configure this range in simhub, yes? If so, because I have a wide frequency window, which of the next 3 options should I chose? light, adaptive, fat
Default settings should be fine, adaptive will be fine for road vibrations, light or adaptive will work with no major differences on other effects. Fat is really extreme and except if you have really really heavy shaker which could have latency I don't see much reasons to use it for classic hardware)

Concerning the frequency range, actually don't make it too wide, stay around the shaker optimal frequency (for instance mine are 44hz so I make a range from 50 to 44 (so it will get closer to the max impact frequency when the effect is the strongest.)

hi
so if say I have 2 dashboards and I want to switch between them,is there any way to save/load different profiles inside simhub (like the led/screen setups) instead of having to manually input them when I switch?

thanks.

hi
so if say I have 2 dashboards and I want to switch between them,is there any way to save/load different profiles inside simhub (like the led/screen setups) instead of having to manually input them when I switch?

thanks.
Currently there is not such level of profile, it's a bit manual but as a workaround you could switch this file : C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\PluginsData\Common\SerialDashPlugin.json , definitely not the most sexiest way to do but it will work, this file contains all the arduino related settings (leds/screens/arduino settings...).

Hi,

First of all, BRAVO for this application (I bought a licence key)

I use SimHub with a Iphone with F1 2017, Assetto corsa, etc ...
In the dashstudio, is it possible to add a button to display a layer ? For exemple, I would display information of concurrent when I push a button on my dashboard.

Second question, in F1 2017, with the SPA Race, I can't have information on delta timing lap or delta conccurent (In Monza Race, for exemple, is working) ; "bug" or
wrong setting ?

Thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bonjour,

Tout d'abord, BRAVO pour cette application (j'ai du coup acheté une licence).

J'utilise SimHub avec un Iphone en jouant sur F1 2017, Assetto Corsa, etc ...
Dans le Dashstudio, est il possible d'ajouter un bouton qui pourrait afficher un layer du Dashboard ? POur exemple, j'aimerai pouvoir afficher le delta des concurrents qui sont devant et derriere moi en appuyant sur un bouton virtuel du dashboard.

Seconde question, sur F1 2017, sur le circuit de SPA, je n'arrive pas à avoir les informations de delta des chronos en temps réel ou les écarts en temps réel des concurrents devant / derrière moi (sur d'autres circuit comme Monza par exemple, ça fonctionne). Bug ou mauvais paramétrage ?

Merci

How many sound channels can this software use per one 5.1 audio card?

simvibe uses 4 channels per card ( Front RL + Rear RL)

simshaker wheels can use 6 channels per card with an ASIO audio driver ( Front RL + Rear RL + Center/SUB)

hi, i found sketch setting has new feature for fuel/temp gague in 6.6.0 Beta 2
my e36 speedo and tachometer was working fine but fuel and temp is no respond, i check many time wiring and pin setting is right.
upload displayclientV2.ino again and use protocol as below
if([DataCorePlugin.GameRunning] = 1, '1', '0') + ';' +

format([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.SpeedKmh],'0') + ';' +

format([DataCorePlugin.Computed.Fuel_Percent], '0') + ';' +

format([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.WaterTemperature], '0') + ';' +

format([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Throttle], '0')
ytUrTh.jpg

K5v624.jpg

ZwPiWv.jpg

5Ms7RO.jpg

thanks for help and forgive my bad eng.

Hi,

First of all, BRAVO for this application (I bought a licence key)

I use SimHub with a Iphone with F1 2017, Assetto corsa, etc ...
In the dashstudio, is it possible to add a button to display a layer ? For exemple, I would display information of concurrent when I push a button on my dashboard.

Second question, in F1 2017, with the SPA Race, I can't have information on delta timing lap or delta conccurent (In Monza Race, for exemple, is working) ; "bug" or
wrong setting ?

Thanks.

Hi ! Thanks for your donation, concerning delta and concurrents, make sure to make a valid lap for the car/track combo, simhub uses statistics to compute this and it requires to record a clean lap first (timed). Take care codies games stops sending data when you are in pause menu and simhub will disconnect after a few seconds so the lap will not be taken into account even if valid seen from the game. I will check after work, but at first sight it's the probably what is missing.

hi, i found sketch setting has new feature for fuel/temp gague in 6.6.0 Beta 2
my e36 speedo and tachometer was working fine but fuel and temp is no respond, i check many time wiring and pin setting is right.
upload displayclientV2.ino again and use protocol as below
if([DataCorePlugin.GameRunning] = 1, '1', '0') + ';' +

format([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.SpeedKmh],'0') + ';' +

format([DataCorePlugin.Computed.Fuel_Percent], '0') + ';' +

format([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.WaterTemperature], '0') + ';' +

format([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Throttle], '0')
ytUrTh.jpg

K5v624.jpg

ZwPiWv.jpg

5Ms7RO.jpg

thanks for help and forgive my bad eng.
Hi you can find the doc here about this here: https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/BMW-E36-Cluster-Setup.
Make sure to not mix up the old custom sketch (where the formula was required) with new simhub out of box support (which does not requires it). I've tested with melly both methods (old custom sketch and new simhub support) with no troubles, so I guess you have probably some wiring errors.
Make also sure to double check using the reference wiring suggested on the wiki (use the suggested pins specifically, any other pins layout would not work or cause issues, it looks like from the picture your pins are not following it). Sadly on cluster side I can't say if you are wrong or not as I don't own one.

Thanks to your reply.

I’ll try this evening after the work.
For the button, is it possible ?

Thanks a lot.
Ah sorry I missed this part of the message, no it's not possible, only leaderboards allow you to access opponents info, spying opponents is not possible. Concerning the layer by itself widgets allows to change the content using a specific button so you could show hide a layer hosted in a widget.

Reactions: tzr
How many sound channels can this software use per one 5.1 audio card?

simvibe uses 4 channels per card ( Front RL + Rear RL)

simshaker wheels can use 6 channels per card with an ASIO audio driver ( Front RL + Rear RL + Center/SUB)
Actually 5.1 is 6 channels, so 6 :D, it doesn't require any additional drivers. Configure it in windows for the correct layout. Overall simhub can use up to 8 channels per sound card, and multiple sound cards at the same time if required

This software sounds to good to be true lol

I'm weeks away from assembling everything and testing but it seems this will be "the" software

This is amazing. Thank you!

regarding the "extension mode" from simvibe, I meant what effects is simbive using in that mode, that I could replicate using your software? Because they also have the 4 corner mode, and I dont know what separates one from the other, effects wise.

Actually I don't own Simvibe (for my freedom of mind :D), I don't wan't to copy it in any way so I've only seen screenshot, and got feedback from various users. I will leave anybody having tested both give it's free opinion :D.

@Dan Costa,

I've owned SimVibe for around three years .. at the time it was the only real viable vibration control software .. it is good but it's far from perfect and is limited in the number of channels compared to SimHub.

I switched to using SimHub in the last few months and it is superior to SimVibe in many ways.

Firstly the interface that Whatever has come up to map channels to effects if fantastic and is something SimVibe can not do. If you use the SimVibe Chassis mode it automatically assigns effects to channels with no way of re-assignment ...

The User Interface on SimCommander/SimVibe is truly awful, it's messy and cumbersome ... very much like an old DOS program that had a 3rd party GUI ....

The new channel and effect level mixing that Whatever has introduced in the latest beta is very powerful and allows full control of effect levels for all shakers ... I was never able to get the balance i wanted with SimVibe but with this new feature I've been able to get things exactly as i want.

I would have no hesitation in recommending SimHub for Vibration control ... there is nothing that SimVibe can do that SimHub cannot ... when you add in the far superior dashboard features that SimHub can do it's really a no brainer IMHO.

Cheers
Jay

Hi,

first of all I want to say I like SimHub a lot. Very nice app!

But I have a question. I'm building a dashboard for iRacing with rpms leds (WS2812b leds) on the top and 3 leds on each side for info (like flags, low fuel, ...). But I'm looking now for something "special". Spotter app Crew Chief can call out when a car is next to you but I want the side leds to light up when a car is next to me. Eg. if a car is on my rear left I want the bottom left led on. When the car is next to me the middle led is on and when the car is at front left of me then the top left is on.

Can this be done? And can distance be "calculated"? So that you know it's save to change driving lines.

Many thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hi you can find the doc here about this here: https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/BMW-E36-Cluster-Setup.
Make sure to not mix up the old custom sketch (where the formula was required) with new simhub out of box support (which does not requires it). I've tested with melly both methods (old custom sketch and new simhub support) with no troubles, so I guess you have probably some wiring errors.
Make also sure to double check using the reference wiring suggested on the wiki (use the suggested pins specifically, any other pins layout would not work or cause issues, it looks like from the picture your pins are not following it). Sadly on cluster side I can't say if you are wrong or not as I don't own one.
Hi, The wiring looks ok to me, mine is wired the same way. I to had an issue with new new sketch not driving the E36 cluster, reloaded and now working ok.
The calibration for the fuel & temperature gauges is not working.

Last edited:
Ah sorry I missed this part of the message, no it's not possible, only leaderboards allow you to access opponents info, spying opponents is not possible. Concerning the layer by itself widgets allows to change the content using a specific button so you could show hide a layer hosted in a widget.

I just try on SPA and it's work ! OK for the button. Thanks.

A last question :
Does anyone have a solution to force the landscape mode on an iphone 5 S IOS12 and prevent it from going back into portrait? With the rotation of the steering wheel he does not know to go from portrait to landscape with opera and in fact with SimHub :(

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 38 33.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 18 15.8%
  • Watch party