Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

WOW!!! Just done a quick test to feel the new wheel vibrations, very impressive!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Probably found 1 small bug with the "Group similar effects settings". When that option is checked and I change the volume or audio output settings it does seem to only change the first item in the group. For example the corners wheels vibration volume was set to 50%, if I change it to 75% and then uncheck "Group similar effects settings", then only front left vibration has the 75% volume, the three other wheels still have 50% volume. Same problem with the audio output settings.

Has anyone had problems with the E36 dash in the fuel and temp gauges? (I'm using a 316i without the consumption needle under the RPM meter)
For the speed, in the new menu settings I used the values to make the speed work (0, 286, 0, 367), based in MorGuux sketch values.
For the temp and fuel....sometimes I can test the min/max values, others don't. Redone connections, replaced calbes for different ones. I'm using a Arduino Nano 328 Clone.
Any tip? is it possible to be the Clone board?
Hi, I am having issues with the Temp & Fuel gauges not working.
I am using the real cables to connect to the back of the dash.
The gauges don't respond to the calibration.
If I load the old sketch and use the custom setup everything works ok.

Hi, I am having issues with the Temp & Fuel gauges not working.
I am using the real cables to connect to the back of the dash.
The gauges don't respond to the calibration.
If I load the old sketch and use the custom setup everything works ok.
I will check again with Melly I keep you in touch.

WOW!!! Just done a quick test to feel the new wheel vibrations, very impressive!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Probably found 1 small bug with the "Group similar effects settings". When that option is checked and I change the volume or audio output settings it does seem to only change the first item in the group. For example the corners wheels vibration volume was set to 50%, if I change it to 75% and then uncheck "Group similar effects settings", then only front left vibration has the 75% volume, the three other wheels still have 50% volume. Same problem with the audio output settings.
In fact it was intentional only first effect settings are taken into account when grouped, I'm preparing a new major version where i will integrate this more "natively", currently it's more a hack, the current settings model is inherited from the "good old" shake it model and is reaching it's limits.

Hello, a small question.
If I do not install the templates' fonts on my PC I can not see them on the SimHub, it is executed with a generic one.
Is it normal or is I lacking to configure something?
Greetings and thanks for this great application.

Hello, a small question.
If I do not install the templates' fonts on my PC I can not see them on the SimHub, it is executed with a generic one.
Is it normal or is I lacking to configure something?
Greetings and thanks for this great application.
Yes the fonts requires to be installed on the system. I have in my to-do list to collect and auto install them, but I'm always fearful when it comes to modify the user OS in any way (auto install fonts in this case) that's why I didn't rushed about this.

• Deleted member 196093

Version 6.6.1 There is a problem with the DK motor shield
Only the third motor will not move
5.5.6 is all normal

Yes the fonts requires to be installed on the system. I have in my to-do list to collect and auto install them, but I'm always fearful when it comes to modify the user OS in any way (auto install fonts in this case) that's why I didn't rushed about this.
Ok, thanks for the quick response.
I think the decision to not install them automatically is good.

trying to figure out the rumble strip setting you talked about. is it in the "simulated road texture" slider? i've been turning things on and off trying to get ANY rumble effect and i can't seem to find it so i can isolate it from the other effects. anyone else here solved this problem? i'm really not wanting to spend 75 bucks on simvibe as my budget is pretty limited at the moment.
thanks.

trying to figure out the rumble strip setting you talked about. is it in the "simulated road texture" slider? i've been turning things on and off trying to get ANY rumble effect and i can't seem to find it so i can isolate it from the other effects. anyone else here solved this problem? i'm really not wanting to spend 75 bucks on simvibe as my budget is pretty limited at the moment.
thanks.
Everything is generated by road vibrations effects, it's computed based on physics data (wheel contact material, speed ...), so there is no setting as is, but basically it's more a boost inside the effect itself but still related to the physical data generated.

Here a few settings examples (based on project cars 2 ):

Default settings are still giving a good amount of feedback on the road :
upload_2018-11-22_7-40-45.png

Here is something neutral and a bit quieter but with still a good amount of road vibrations and emphasis of the rumble strips and grass (you can see I grabbed some with my right wheel)
upload_2018-11-22_7-43-17.png

Finally something mainly focused on rumble strips grass, basically it filters out all small effects (road vibrations, and focuses on rumble strips ...
upload_2018-11-22_7-47-57.png

Like you can see basically the main setting used to tune the feeling is the gamma factor, the higher it is (above 0) the more you will have effects on the full range, the lower it is (below 0), the lower will be the small effects. When lowering a lot gamma factor you may wan't to raise a little the feedback factor to compensate the heavy filtering applied.

Considering your previous feedback I feel that you may wan't something quiet (but not too much), with a good rumble strip emphasis, so something between the last two examples should fit your will I guess :
upload_2018-11-22_7-58-38.png

Other games than PC2 will work in the same way, but since effects are heavily based on the physical engine of the game, the result and feeling will change and require a few minutes to tune it at your will for each games .

Attachments

• upload_2018-11-22_7-36-15.png
    upload_2018-11-22_7-36-15.png
    38.4 KB · Views: 380
  • upload_2018-11-22_7-40-20.png
    upload_2018-11-22_7-40-20.png
    62 KB · Views: 232
Just downloaded simhub demo, impressed,:), very simple question.

Because i have come into this long after it’s inception, it makes it
difficult to catch up with all the preceding information.

I like a number of the dashboards and using my steering wheel switch scroll through.
although some dash boards allow this i do not seem to be able to select every one i want.
Is there a way of doing this.:)

Hello,

I bought some PL9823 LEDs and I wondring if it is possible to use them as an indicator, for example for head lights or as a status led for something else?

Another thing would be nice if you can use it as cockpit lighting. Push a button an the LEDs turn on.
I could figure it out right now, maybe someone can help me with these points.

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

I bought some PL9823 LEDs and I wondring if it is possible to use them as an indicator, for example for head lights or as a status led for something else?

Another thing would be nice if you can use it as cockpit lighting. Push a button an the LEDs turn on.
I could figure it out right now, maybe someone can help me with these points.

Thank you in advance.
Hi ! For the indicators you can find some examples for ets2 blinkers and other various things on the wiki https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Arduino---some--RGB-leds-configurations-examples. Concerning the light trigger using a button, no it's not possible currently except using multiple layouts and switching them using a button.

Hell again Wotever.
I'm looking for a app that show in a browser, an assetto corsa live timing to stream online races.
I need to add a html source in obs to add to the stream.
Does your software support this feature?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 31 33.7%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 29 31.5%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 10.9%