Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!
I'd like to have a particular LED layout for when the pit limiter is active, much like the F1's of today. As of now, I see a script for when the car is standing still in the pit area, while I'm looking for an extension to the whole pit lane. Is there a way to do so in Assetto Corsa?

For reference, I was thinking at something like this at 0:20.

Thank you to anyone willing to help me!

Hello Is it possible to block Dash so someone else can not edit it?
Currently, it's not possible, it would require to be encrypted the be a real protection, I need to test if something is possible as it would require end-to-end protection even on mobile to be a realistic way of protection,

Hi ! It's not supported through the sketch, using higher resistors should do the trick.
Hello Wotever, I wanted to ask you something, what kind of resistors should I take to decrease the brightness of a white cathode?
considering that the voltage is 5V?
could you explain to me what choice to make?
how do I calculate the resistance?

Hello Wotever, I wanted to ask you something, what kind of resistors should I take to decrease the brightness of a white cathode?
considering that the voltage is 5V?
could you explain to me what choice to make?
how do I calculate the resistance?
You can see my previous answer here : https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/simhub-diy-sim-racing-dash.121578/page-272#post-2918877

Basically , it follows the U=R*I law, the higher the resistance the lower the the intensity, however most display brightness won't be linear so there is no universal rule about getting the correct value, it depends too much of the display real life characteristics.

Hello, just added 12 RGB LEDS (PL9823) how to change sketch to show Knight Rider style running light at start instead bright red all LEDs?
I'm affraid it's not possible the sketch is made to be only driven by computer data, once started you won't be able to change the led state (the red pattern is only for testing purpose)

I'm trying to control my Realteus ForceFeel via Shake It; app identifies the FF (=connected) .. and I can record the effects when playing AC.. Replay shows that AC send the informations back to Shake It =>This part seem to work well.. But I cannot get any vibrations from FF (live or replay, same end result). FF works well with the sound mode and when using the Force Feel center app.So, what I'm missing here ? .. And yes, settings "active on replay" and "send effects to FF seat" checkboxes are enabled.. My SimHub version is 6.07.5

I'm trying to control my Realteus ForceFeel via Shake It; app identifies the FF (=connected) .. and I can record the effects when playing AC.. Replay shows that AC send the informations back to Shake It =>This part seem to work well.. But I cannot get any vibrations from FF (live or replay, same end result). FF works well with the sound mode and when using the Force Feel center app.So, what I'm missing here ? .. And yes, settings "active on replay" and "send effects to FF seat" checkboxes are enabled.. My SimHub version is 6.07.5

I can see eventually two things,
Maybe the gain on the seat is too low ? You can raise the seat volume using the button on the controller. ShakeIt Effects are really "progressive" and you may not feel anything at low volume.

Have you configured some effects to the motors ? You have to allocate the effects you want for each motor here, you have also a little "test motor" slider so you can check instantly that the motor reacts :
upload_2019-3-2_15-41-5.png

Last edited:
Would it be possible (or have an option) to exclude cars in pit lane for the driver ahead/behind data?
Yeah, I was looking at this today, i've "modernized" a part of this feature where they are excluded (when data is available) , it works on built in leaderboard componenents, but i need to port that on the properties

I can see eventually two things,
Maybe the gain on the seat is too low ? You can raise the seat volume using the button on the controller. ShakeIt Effects are really "progressive" and you may not feel anything at low volume.

Have you configured some effects to the motors ? Hou have to allocate the effects you want for each motor here, you have also a little "test motor" slider so you can check instantly that the motor reacts :
View attachment 294428
=> aaaa. got it.. I didn't realize to set the motors individually => all values set to 0% as default.. No it started to work.. Thank you for the very fast feedback..

hello I would like to donate to have a license, I have no paypal has a friend who will do it for me, he will give me the license then, can I do so? sorry for my bad english.

hello I would like to donate to have a license, I have no paypal has a friend who will do it for me, he will give me the license then, can I do so? sorry for my bad english.
Hi ! yes it's possible, the only limitation is that the donator will still be the owner of the license.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 31 40.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 39 51.3%