Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ! I will take a look when I will get back home, new valid detection is indeed a bit sensitive. could you tell me which car/track you were using and if you were online/offline ?

Thanks for the prompt reply Wotever. The cars are the FVR V8 Supercars 2018 mod (from Steam) and the track is Symmons Plains Tasmania. Simhub session lap timing was working with these cars and this track before I upgrade to 6.07.7 I think I was on 6.07.1 when it was still working. I also updated the rfactor Bin64 dll at the same time as upgrading the Simhub and Crewchief software.
Oh forgot to say I was on my own dedicated server (on a separate PC) which is also running the latest version of rfactor 2 and these cars and track. My game shows up on the WAN list of online games available. I also run RS Dash which has its own plugin in Bin64 but this has never been an issue before. It is continuing to report lap times and sector times which is all I use it for.
Cheers, Justifier.

Last edited:
Thanks for the prompt reply Wotever. The cars are the FVR V8 Supercars 2018 mod (from Steam) and the track is Symmons Plains Tasmania. Simhub session lap timing was working with these cars and this track before I upgrade to 6.07.7 I think I was on 6.07.1 when it was still working. I also updated the rfactor Bin64 dll at the same time as upgrading the Simhub and Crewchief software.
Oh forgot to say I was on my own dedicated server (on a separate PC) which is also running the latest version of rfactor 2 and these cars and track. My game shows up on the WAN list of online games available. I also run RS Dash which has its own plugin in Bin64 but this has never been an issue before. It is continuing to report lap times and sector times which is all I use it for.
Cheers, Justifier.

OMG! A reboot of my computer and all has come good. Not sure if stable will let you know if any more problems. Thanks again.

It looks like you have installed an invalid dash or maybe one got corrupted,
I've built a version which should not crash when trying to load it : http://www.simhubdash.com/unofficial/HubPackage.6.07.7.zip
Let me know if it solved it ;)
Hi,FinGary's simhub is working now,it is invalid dash and we full unistall simhub and install couple dashes only for openers and it's working now.Im used simhub long time and i have to thank you to great software to simracers and keep up the good work.

Bonjour, je pense que je suis pas au bon endroit , est il possible de créer une boutons box pour tablette avec simhub

Hi, yes it's possible you have a "button" component in dash studio, it will allow you to emulate keyboard keys :

bonjour, oui c'est possible, il y a un composant "bouton" dans dashstudio qui permet d'émuler une touche de clavier :
:
upload_2019-3-27_19-50-30.png

Is it possible to have the track map be able to differentiate the leader by color? In oval racing, it can be challenge to locate the leader at a glance.

Thanks.

Is there a way to make simhub recognize when a PC is about to sleep and set the displays to blank? I have my Nano v3 plugged into a powered USB hub, and when the PC goes to sleep the LEDs and 8 digit display stay on whatever was last displayed. I know I could set idle to blank them, but I like having my LEDs as a visualizer and my 8 digit as a clock when idle.

Apologies in advance I can not find the right place to post this. Dirt rally 2 does not show up on the list of games on sim hub app, is this why my dash is not working in game although I have changed the hardware setting file??

Apologies in advance I can not find the right place to post this. Dirt rally 2 does not show up on the list of games on sim hub app, is this why my dash is not working in game although I have changed the hardware setting file??
Hi !
Dirt rally 2 should show in the list, make sure you have the latest simhub version,
Eventually it may be hidden, in this case simply right click on the game list and in the menu click on "manage shown games" all the games will show and you can pick which one you want to see and reorder them if needed.

About game connection, you can find a full troubleshoothing guide here https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/SimHub-Basics----Games-config-and-troubleshooting, most of the time antivirus, firewall or other telemetry apps are conflicting.

Is there a way to make simhub recognize when a PC is about to sleep and set the displays to blank? I have my Nano v3 plugged into a powered USB hub, and when the PC goes to sleep the LEDs and 8 digit display stay on whatever was last displayed. I know I could set idle to blank them, but I like having my LEDs as a visualizer and my 8 digit as a clock when idle.
I will look if I can catch it, I know that power changes are a bit hard to catch, (I had a lot of troubles with simply closing the computer with simhub open a looong time ago :D) does not hesitate to fill a feature request on github so i won't forget ;) https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/issues

Is it possible to have the track map be able to differentiate the leader by color? In oval racing, it can be challenge to locate the leader at a glance.

Thanks.
It's not possible yet, I admit about colouring there are as many different requests as people asking about it :D, but coloring leader makes sense ;)

Hello.
I have a problem with my TM1638, but I don't know what to do. I think I tried everything.
7 segments digits are working good , but my leds are still shining while the games are running , also when I am not playing too.
All 8 LEDS are blinking when I do full RPMs. But they aren't turning off, they are still shining.
Please how can I set up to turn off them , and to turn on only with rpms.
Thank you very much. I Add some pics to see my settings.
y3S4Lv0.jpg

GanAAIr.png

2WA4Rsu.png

Hello.
I have a problem with my TM1638, but I don't know what to do. I think I tried everything.
7 segments digits are working good , but my leds are still shining while the games are running , also when I am not playing too.
All 8 LEDS are blinking when I do full RPMs. But they aren't turning off, they are still shining.
Please how can I set up to turn off them , and to turn on only with rpms.
Thank you very much. I Add some pics to see my settings.
y3S4Lv0.jpg

GanAAIr.png

2WA4Rsu.png
Hi ! From the screenshot the settings looks perfectly fine, could you send me the following files : so I can check in details the settings ?:
C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\PluginsData\Common\SerialDashPlugin.json
and C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\PluginsData\AssettoCorsa\CarManagerSettings.json

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Watch party

Votes: 3 10.3%