Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Thank you very much for your time.
I took a look all seems fine, and everything worked out of box with the settings (but it's the default settings except the changed colour for the single colour tm 1638 if i'm not wrong)

Something is tickling me, is it the original leds ? I've already seen somebody in the past trying to replace them with coulours leds and it was lighting all the time like what you are describing, or maybe a wrong polarity ?
If you simply plug the arduino and do not open simhub, does the leds light up ?

LEDS are from aliexpress , They are light up also without simhub. All-time. I think If I have wrong polarity , it can't light up , or can it ?
so maybe wrong leds ?

LEDS are from aliexpress , They are light up also without simhub. All-time. I think If I have wrong polarity , it can't light up , or can it ?
so maybe wrong leds ?
Ah you did not said everything ;) Ok so if they light up it means something is wrong as it would start off.
I never tried to hack those modules, but wrong polarity is possible considering how it behaves. I took my multimeter, when leds are off the board reverses polarity, so if you reversed polarity leds would light up when they should be off and vice versa, it makes sense

Hello i have a problem with my boost gauge i bought it from aliexpress Addco Boost gauge but i connected it and test it. I can test min and max and the needle move smothly but when i end the test i bouncing shaking what can i do

Hello i have a problem with my boost gauge i bought it from aliexpress Addco Boost gauge but i connected it and test it. I can test min and max and the needle move smothly but when i end the test i bouncing shaking what can i do
Hi, i've seen recently a few people coming up with some very low quality boost gauges bouncing like a mad like what you are describing, we did lot of experiments but there is nothing good to get with these :( , it seems that the gauge did not had any kind of input signal smoothing.

Just for reference this is how my gauges operates (sorry for the potato quality),

Question : can I display "DRS" led "avalable/ON/OF" with SIMHUB (led rgb on arguino nano) on PCARS2?
Question : puis-je afficher les Led (et leur état) du DRS sur project Cars2 ?

Question : can I display "DRS" led "avalable/ON/OF" with SIMHUB (led rgb on arguino nano) on PCARS2?
Question : puis-je afficher les Led (et leur état) du DRS sur project Cars2 ?
You should be able to read the GameData.NewData.DRSAvailable and DRSEnabled properties and set your LEDs to whatever you want for colors.

@Wotever I have a problem with my nextion since I have the donor license and it works at 60fps, it stays blocked when I change pages, every two or three times the change is blocked and I have to change it again to make it work, why can it happen? At 10fps it worked perfect

@Wotever I have a problem with my nextion since I have the donor license and it works at 60fps, it stays blocked when I change pages, every two or three times the change is blocked and I have to change it again to make it work, why can it happen? At 10fps it worked perfect
Hi ! which template are you using do I can check ? The nextion can be sometimes a bit grumpy when there is lot of data to show on a screen but I've seen that only a very few times in the past years

Edit : have you tried with the stock arduino sketch ? If somehow the button box code you added prevents the current page data to flow back to simhub it will get stuck like what you are describing waiting for page change confirmation from the screen

Last edited:
Hi ! which template are you using do I can check ? The nextion can be sometimes a bit grumpy when there is lot of data to show on a screen but I've seen that only a very few times in the past years

Edit : have you tried with the stock arduino sketch ? If somehow the button box code you added prevents the current page data to flow back to simhub it will get stuck like what you are describing waiting for page change confirmation from the screen
I am using a mix of 4 templates, a total of 11 pages but each one shows the normal of the butonz templates.
I think I have solved it, I have raised the latency to 50ms, does this make any sense?

I also want to know if I can donate again and give me another license to give to some friends, is that possible?

I am using a mix of 4 templates, a total of 11 pages but each one shows the normal of the butonz templates.
I think I have solved it, I have raised the latency to 50ms, does this make any sense?

I also want to know if I can donate again and give me another license to give to some friends, is that possible?
it raises the delay between frame and risks to lose the page change confirmation, it seems to match my previous idea about button box code.

About donator license,they are intended to be personnal, so it will be bound to your paypal mail account and you will be the owner of it, it would be better if he can get it himself,
iracing does not provide live temperature of the tires?

and can I try the nextion in rfactor 2 with the demo?

Indeed iracing does not provides live temperatures, it only refreshs when in pits.
About RF2 demo, I don't think it will work, demo are usually not up to date and I don't think the required plugin will load properly.

How can I make the formula in nextion for the laps I can give with the remaining fuel?
Yep ;) simply use this property : (it's based on statistics so you need a few laps first so simhub can record your consumption for the car/track combo)
upload_2019-3-29_23-52-59.png

Is that menu outdated? I create them directly in the .ini, I am masochist hahaha
Ah ok :D no it's the ini files which are outdated, this is the new editor which replaces manual edit of the ini files
You can read a complete guide about how it works here :
https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Nextion-Display---Template-creation-using-mapping-editor

It's possible to migrate in a few clicks from ini to the editor by following this process : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimH...igrating-legacy-templates-to-editor-templates

Hi Wotever!

I had a problem displaying Project Cars ABS and TCS states. I would like to display ON and OFF subtitles.
I have two display groups, but unfortunately I'm stupid and doesn't show what I should ... could you send me a simple example? I'm not a programmer, but I'm learning.
The problem

Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 492 69.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 302 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 326 45.7%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 153 21.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 194 27.2%
Back