Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Is it possible to add numlock status to the available the properties?
I added an external numpad without status LED to my sim and I wonder if I could display its status on my LCD.
Could it be added in the future? :)
Ah ah :) that's really specific :D, I will look if I can do something :D

Bonjour,

Savez vous comment paramétrer simhub pour que les led du TM1638 clignotent lorsque le pit limiter est activé dans assetto corsa competizione ?
Je n'y arrive pas :(
Il se passe rien lorsque je l'active au volant.

Merci beaucoup

Bonjour,

Savez vous comment paramétrer simhub pour que les led du TM1638 clignotent lorsque le pit limiter est activé dans assetto corsa competizione ?
Je n'y arrive pas :(
Il se passe rien lorsque je l'active au volant.

Merci beaucoup
Bonjour, malheureusement le jeu est toujours en early access et ne donne pour le moment que des infos tres basique, passé les infos physiques (vitesse ...) le jeu ne donne rien d'autre :(

hello wotever
managed to complete a basic bass shakers set-up and its working great thanks to your damn good software(Game audio output off the TV and tactile telemetry through the motherboard audio)
as per ACC, is the telemetry implementation also basic so I dont feel much tactile effect in the Game or is there something specific I should do in Simhub?

Merci beaucoup

Ah ah :) that's really specific :D, I will look if I can do something :D
Thank you for your unlimited helpfulness. :)
However I tried assigning rFactor2 some keys on the numpad and it registers the same key regardless of numlock state. Eg.: kp_1 does not count as End key. Don't know about other games.
This feature might not have a reason to be.

Thank you for your unlimited helpfulness. :)
However I tried assigning rFactor2 some keys on the numpad and it registers the same key regardless of numlock state. Eg.: kp_1 does not count as End key. Don't know about other games.
This feature might not have a reason to be.
Indeed it's the keyboard key which is bound no matter the modifiers.
hello wotever
managed to complete a basic bass shakers set-up and its working great thanks to your damn good software(Game audio output off the TV and tactile telemetry through the motherboard audio)
as per ACC, is the telemetry implementation also basic so I dont feel much tactile effect in the Game or is there something specific I should do in Simhub?

Merci beaucoup
Hi ! I just took a look and sadly the early access is getting worse about telemetry release after release :(They have removed suspension data in the latest hotfix I guess (I tested every single game including ACC in the past weeks and it was still available) :(

I will look where it is deactivated in the template and the ini, I do not know if it will be easy to do it ..
the nextion is going pretty well with the original sketch but I'm still blocking the screen when I change pages, if I change very fast several times it happens 1 out of 3 times, if you change slowly very few times but I've seen it before, also to change to the first page instead of the one that should, I do not know what the problem will be this time

Indeed it's the keyboard key which is bound no matter the modifiers.

Hi ! I just took a look and sadly the early access is getting worse about telemetry release after release :(They have removed suspension data in the latest hotfix I guess (I tested every single game including ACC in the past weeks and it was still available) :(
pff
No wonder why I couldn't feel any road details in the bass shakers
Will post on ACC forum to see if Kunos communicates on the why?
Thanks for all your efforts honestly

I am setting up 4x dayton bst1 bass shakers and loving it! The app is fantastic and very easy to work with. The only feedback I am having issues with though is kerbs. Am I correct to try and use wheel vibration for this? This is for AC. I can get good effects but than it is way to sensitive to road vibrations. I am wondering if the game just has poor kerb data? TIA!

I am setting up 4x dayton bst1 bass shakers and loving it! The app is fantastic and very easy to work with. The only feedback I am having issues with though is kerbs. Am I correct to try and use wheel vibration for this? This is for AC. I can get good effects but than it is way to sensitive to road vibrations. I am wondering if the game just has poor kerb data? TIA!
Kerbs on AC are not given back specifically (while rf2, AMS ac or iracing have a specific data for it allowing me to "boost" the kerb effect.) you will mostly feel it when you enter it with your wheel but indeed kerbs mostly looks flat from "suspension" view on AC

I added some informations about the missing channels on the post ;)

@Neo Delany @nolive721
I updated the new shakeit version available on discord to make use of yaw pitch roll and some other fallbacks for all the missing telemetry, it's far than ideal but it works.
It's available on Simhub's discord (#shake-it-announcements channel) : https://discord.gg/nBBMuX7

thanks!
how do you recommend to install the discord one? overwriting the official Simhub one installed on my PC? do existing profiles for Dash and of course shakeit remain if I do this?

Or is that better installing the discord one as a separate program?

sorry it might sound dumb but with all the testing I have done on this tactile feedback, I dont want to start from scratch again:p

I am going to try thsi as well but there is a specific setting in AC advanced which is Kerb related

might be worth trying to alter it and see what response you get from the bass shakers?

Kerb

This is the only "Canned" effect. It will vibrate the wheel when going over kerbs, but, it will vibrate the wheel even if going over a flat kerb. Understand, your wheel should already vibrate when going over a kerb even with this at 0.

thanks!
how do you recommend to install the discord one? overwriting the official Simhub one installed on my PC? do existing profile for Dash and of course shakeit would remain if I do this?

Or is that better installing the discord one as a separate program?

sorry it might sound dumb but with all the testing I have done on this tactile feedback, I dont want to start from scratch again:p
Hi !
Outside of the new shake it everything else is the same and will still work,

The new shakeit will appear as a new plugin (the old one is still available in this build) so you can easily switch and compare both plugins if required (you can manage enabled plugins in settings)

Concerning profiles old shakeit and the new one are not cross compatible, but I've made huuuuge efforts on usability and flexibility about profiles and effects so it will be much easier to deal with it, the learning curve should be seriously reduced (at least that was my main intention :geek:)

Sadly it's not possible to install it as a new program as the installer I use prevents that and will consider it as an update, but as seen above both plugins can live side by side so no worries about this ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 287 34.5%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 232 27.9%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 154 18.5%
  • Watch party

Votes: 66 7.9%