Not open for further replies.
I need more help from you...

I want the following:
If the roofaux are off --> blue light
If the roofaux are on --> red light

The entry in the .ini file is
[Export LED]
name=RoofAux
value=if([DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Lights.Beacon],1,0)

roof.png

I need more help from you...

I want the following:
If the roofaux are off --> blue light
If the roofaux are on --> red light

The entry in the .ini file is
[Export LED]
name=RoofAux
value=if([DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Lights.Beacon],1,0)

View attachment 203974

you need two mappings, go into the "formula" mode :
set "1" to value (it will always be 1) then set your mapping from 0 to 1 in blue on both (full blue)
Then in "enabled" put your formula if([DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Lights.Beacon],1,0)
The mapping will only be active when beacon is true

repeat the operation with a "red" mapping but revert the enabled condition : if([DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Lights.Beacon],0,1)
it should do the trick ;)

Thanks guy.

Great work as ever.

EDIT:
After update the function [DataCorePlugin.Computed.Fuel_Percent] seems to be broken. Returns always "0" (in ETS2).

Last edited:
Hi wotever
I found by chance your app and iam very impressed.I can use my gear indicator and bmw cluster tacho ( rpm ) easily.But how i get the speedometer (km/h) to work.Is this possible?Maybe you can help?
I have copy and paste the tacho,rename it in speedo.The tone rpm i have renamed in kmh.But it dosen't work.

Last edited:
Hi wotever
I found by chance your app and iam very impressed.I can use my gear indicator and bmw cluster tacho ( rpm ) easily.But how i get the speedometer (km/h) to work.Is this possible?Maybe you can help?
I have copy and paste the tacho,rename it in speedo.The tone rpm i have renamed in kmh.But it dosen't work.

Sadly it's not supported yet, i'm still looking for a good (price quality deal) speedo candidate for testing.

Sadly it's not supported yet, i'm still looking for a good (price quality deal) speedo candidate for testing.
Thank you very much for your quickly reponse and good luck for find a cheap deal.I cant write a sketch is my problem and i want use your app with my e36 cluster.Oki doki then I will wait and experiment a little bit.Maybe I can get something without creating a black hole and destroying the earth ...:laugh:

Thank you very much for your quickly reponse and good luck for find a cheap deal.I cant write a sketch is my problem and i want use your app with my e36 cluster.Oki doki then I will wait and experiment a little bit.Maybe I can get something without creating a black hole and destroying the earth ...:laugh:
I think I will end with ordering an aio motorcycle cluster they are cheap and contains everything required.

OMG that sounds and looks very very good.But now i cant decide me between Nexus,Nextion or 7'' HD HDMI LCD Display.Or perhaps a diy HDMI Display from good old china?
aio motorcycle cluster
Are the technik of this simular with the e36 cluster?That would be interessting me.When this aio have a tone signal,then it would have to go any older electronic cluster to control as long as he has no can bus.Great the sun has not yet rise up and you will made my day happy :)

Hi ! Sadly, i'm alone to develop / fix / add new features / support and the documentation is always suffering in these cases ;)

For your problem you have to change the formula behind the "maximum" property of the gauge :

- Click on "fx" (green notifies that there is a formula behind which will be run with the dashboard :
View attachment 200965

- Click on "none" to remove the formula, then "ok"

View attachment 200966

Now the "maximum" value will be static (the "fx" icon is now gray) allowing to specify any value you want into the property, the value won't change anymore when running the dash :
View attachment 200967

Thx for the help ! , now it works great !
my followers during the stream realy like it !
a link to my video where you can see it work ! ( it is in Dutch )
this is the best app i found in years !

Hey,
I want to use my own needle for RPM, Speed...
But I can not center the needle, so that it looks fine.
Adjusting with NeedleOffset is not helpful.

Thanks for helping.
Make sure the orignal needle image is horizontal from left to right :

upload_2017-7-30_9-28-20.png

In image mode you can play with needle lenght it will define the outer end of the needle and needle offset the inner limit,
you can set a negative offset to make it overflow on the both ends of the dial center :

upload_2017-7-30_9-32-22.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 47 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 21 4.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 12 2.4%