Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
As SimHub is an UWP-App it might be possible to run on an Raspberry Pi II with Windows IoT core?
Put this
lcd.jpg
on this
raspberrypi.png.jpg
surrounded by 4 of these
rgbleds.jpg
which are controlled by this
arduino_nano.jpg
which is connected to one of the USB-Ports from the RasPi.
Just a crazy thought ...

I've not yet tested RPI browser capacities over simhub, I have one lying around, will try to see the limits ;)

... But in game test with AC was disappointing :-(
Roundabout 15 seconds delta from game screen to simhub .... and increasing
Hum that's what I was fearing, maybe with web sync enabled, it should synchronize to the device performance, but with a drift of 15s I fear the it will be laggy anyway

Wotever,I found that the HML engine for the dash studio gives different results compared to the non web version. It might be due to the somewhat complex calculations I am making to fit each digit of the RPM counter in a seperate text field to make sure thay stay in the same place and do not move when you go from 1 to 2 for instance.

Due to the missing LEFT() and RIGHT() functions I had to revert to deconstructing like so:
if([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Rpms]>99,(truncate([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Rpms]/100)-truncate([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Rpms]/1000)*10-truncate([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Rpms]/10000)*100),'')

could this be to much for the HTML engine?
I get very strange result on the iphone when the laptop is showing perfectly as it was intended.

you said javascript for the function creation was upcoming?

Wotever wrote: "..first step is to look to properties (check the magic "rawdata" option to see all the game specific data, there is a bunch of them "

about that; my old friend Assetto Corsa is showing oil and water temp and even oil and fuel pressure pressure on the dials in onboard views. It does however not push it via the API it seems because I can not finf it in the rawdata anywhere. Project Cars does push it but does not have the Ferrari 643 not the 312 T4 (my current love affair).

is this an ommision in the API or are we tricked by AC into believeing they actually have that data while in reality they simply calculate it based on other parameters?

Wotever, there is no possibility you forgot to include these? sorry for doubting you....

Wotever wrote: "..first step is to look to properties (check the magic "rawdata" option to see all the game specific data, there is a bunch of them "

about that; my old friend Assetto Corsa is showing oil and water temp and even oil and fuel pressure pressure on the dials in onboard views. It does however not push it via the API it seems because I can not finf it in the rawdata anywhere. Project Cars does push it but does not have the Ferrari 643 not the 312 T4 (my current love affair).

is this an ommision in the API or are we tricked by AC into believeing they actually have that data while in reality they simply calculate it based on other parameters?

Wotever, there is no possibility you forgot to include these? sorry for doubting you....
Ah ah ! It was well introduced, I had a smile ;)
Sadly it's the big problem of the games telemetry, not a single game is perfect about that, rawdata is the exposition is the data structures of the API as is (it's automatic) sadly concerning these two games I'm sure these data did not got lost into the plumbing.some very complex API had such problems (rf2 to be exact, but the fix is coming)
Wotever,I found that the HML engine for the dash studio gives different results compared to the non web version. It might be due to the somewhat complex calculations I am making to fit each digit of the RPM counter in a seperate text field to make sure thay stay in the same place and do not move when you go from 1 to 2 for instance.

Due to the missing LEFT() and RIGHT() functions I had to revert to deconstructing like so:
if([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Rpms]>99,(truncate([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Rpms]/100)-truncate([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Rpms]/1000)*10-truncate([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Rpms]/10000)*100),'')

could this be to much for the HTML engine?
I get very strange result on the iphone when the laptop is showing perfectly as it was intended.

you said javascript for the function creation was upcoming?
I would be interested by a crash test dash ;) formulas are getting evaluated on the computer for both dash(desk and web), so if you get difference it may be related to the render itself .
I've added left and right for next release and I've checked that it could fit your need easily ;)
Yes js engine is coming, to be exact it's the language for formulas. it works as a replacement/complement of ncalc.
Basically my point of view is for simple tasks ncalc would be better and for complex tasks js will be the choice. Obviously ncalc have the good advantage over ncalc of being widely documented.

thanks for your reply, basically you are saying the rendering of the HTML is off? So I would have to wait for your next release and see if the left(), right() solution would give better results?
I'll do that. As for the API's we just have to hope some day we can port the 643 and 312 to PC2 and get the full working dashboard including oil and water temp pressure etc. for now I have used the RPMS to mimic the oil pressure and I used time and air temp to mimic the water and oil temp. lots of fun but also waste of time.

keep up the good work! when can we expect you next release?

Last edited:
Is anything special required to make dash studio work with Automobilista. Today I've installed this game and my dashboard is not displayed at all.

Is anything special required to make dash studio work with Automobilista. Today I've installed this game and my dashboard is not displayed at all.
automobilista.png

Click on OPEN INSTRUCTIONS, read the HowTo.txt
Or in short: Copy rFactorSharedMemoryMap.dll to Steam\SteamApps\common\Automobilista\Plugins

thanks for your reply, basically you are saying the rendering of the HTML is off? So I would have to wait for your next release and see if the left(), right() solution would give better results?
I'll do that. As for the API's we just have to hope some day we can port the 643 and 312 to PC2 and get the full working dashboard including oil and water temp pressure etc. for now I have used the RPMS to mimic the oil pressure and I used time and air temp to mimic the water and oil temp. lots of fun but also waste of time.

keep up the good work! when can we expect you next release?

Next release is planned for Monday if everything goes ok in my tests ;)

Hi, I'm a newbie.

I'm trying to make it work with Arduino NANO and Arduino UNO Three 8-digit displays of RobotDyn (74HC595) but I do not get it to work in any way, I only get, sometimes, some incongruous reading.

What I intend with the tre displays is to have the current lap time, Last lap and best lap but after configuring it in sinHub no cinsigo no reading or incongruent readings, it is only one digit or three or two or nothing.

Please see if anyone can tell me how to fix it.

Thanks in advance.

PS: sorry for my English is Google) :)

Hi, I'm a newbie.

I'm trying to make it work with Arduino NANO and Arduino UNO Three 8-digit displays of RobotDyn (74HC595) but I do not get it to work in any way, I only get, sometimes, some incongruous reading.

What I intend with the tre displays is to have the current lap time, Last lap and best lap but after configuring it in sinHub no cinsigo no reading or incongruent readings, it is only one digit or three or two or nothing.

Please see if anyone can tell me how to fix it.

Thanks in advance.

PS: sorry for my English is Google) :)
Hi ! I'm affraid there is no support of multiple characters powered with 74HC595, you have the full list of supported hardware in the main post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.2%