Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... actually, no, my setup runs fine on ATS and ETS2 and I have two dll's (64 bits) loaded at the same time, the one for SimHub (funbit's) and the one for ETS2 Local Radio (nlhans'). It also ran fine (1.27, 1.28) with each of those alone. Are you sure it's linked to the SDK dll's? Did you make sure about 32/64 bits version?

EDIT: I've heard about freeze on exit if you use the DX9 overlay in ETS2 Local Radio, you have to replace the d3d9 file as instructed; but it's linked to the overlay, not the dll...
Hi.

Yes in sure, freezes with simhub closed, delete SDK and no problems, ive used simhubs SDK, scs's 1,4 1,6 and 1,9 SDK, ill try funbits and hlhans, but I think hl is from scs as hl files are in the scs SDK.

Thanks. Ill let you know how it goes

1º .-dash , :D:D
2º.-I'm building a car steering wheel with nextion,:);) thanks

On the nextion you have this documentation about nextion: https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/Nextion-Display it will show you how to add components and use them from simhub.

Tu build the formulas to drop into the ini file for nextion you can use the "ncalc tester available in the "Available properties" menu, you can access and find all the properties and all the functions.

upload_2017-11-4_18-43-11.png

upload_2017-11-4_18-44-21.png

The formula for your case will be something like that :

upload_2017-11-4_18-45-13.png

format([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.TyreWearFrontLeft],'0') + '%'

Attachments

• upload_2017-11-4_18-43-59.png
    upload_2017-11-4_18-43-59.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 233
Hi.

Yes in sure, freezes with simhub closed, delete SDK and no problems, ive used simhubs SDK, scs's 1,4 1,6 and 1,9 SDK, ill try funbits and hlhans, but I think hl is from scs as hl files are in the scs SDK.

Thanks. Ill let you know how it goes
Anything suspicious in the game.log file? Is the dll correctly loaded, and unloaded when you quit?

Hi, Yeah I remember having to remove them, it's one of the few who are not available with the funbit plugin, but I guess it could be computed really easily using the FuelAvgConsumption :
[DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Drivetrain.Fuel] / [DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Drivetrain.FuelAvgConsumption]

I've added back the "FuelRange" computed like this for the next release, it looks to work fine ;)
View attachment 215231
Hello Wotever,

the "FuelRange" is back, thanks alot therefor.

But the result is not the same shown in the game.
I tried to find the difference. At last without success. :-(

Hello Wotever,

the "FuelRange" is back, thanks alot therefor.

But the result is not the same shown in the game.
I tried to find the difference. At last without success. :-(
Since the new plugin does not gives it I had to compute it by myself, which may not be the exact same data as in-game.

Hello!

I know electronic basics, but I'm a bit oxidize, and I want to put my aftermarket gauge into the sim, using an Arduino Uno. And the wiki only showns sketches for the Nano.

Someone can help me, please?

Thanks!

Hello!

I know electronic basics, but I'm a bit oxidize, and I want to put my aftermarket gauge into the sim, using an Arduino Uno. And the wiki only showns sketches for the Nano.

Someone can help me, please?

Thanks!

Hi ! Basically nano is just a scaled down version of the uno.
The only adaptions required are to locate the same pins as the schematics (d9 and gnd) on the uno.
Everything else will work the same .
upload_2017-11-5_15-9-32.png

Sorry but I have not yet understood how to use it between Pc and Tablet. On tablet, after copying the address into the browser, nothing appens. (Ex: for AIM GS-DASH, loading template and always "Engine Off").

Sorry but I have not yet understood how to use it between Pc and Tablet. On tablet, after copying the address into the browser, nothing appens. (Ex: for AIM GS-DASH, loading template and always "Engine Off").
Hi ! it depends of the game but i think you've not configured it , take a look to the instructions releated to the game visible on top :

upload_2017-11-6_21-46-21.png

If you already did it, there is full game connectvity troubleshooting guide here : https://github.com/zegreatclan/Asse...ub-Basics----Games-config-and-troubleshooting

hello
i can not make it work with f1 2017
but with projectcar it works perfectly
is there a particular configuration for f1 2017? i use the same configuration for both
thank you

hello
i can not make it work with f1 2017
but with projectcar it works perfectly
is there a particular configuration for f1 2017? i use the same configuration for both
thank you
I really need to update the instructions for this one :D

It needs to be configured in game :

upload_2017-11-7_19-24-38.png

upload_2017-11-7_19-22-16.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-11-7_19-21-30.png
    upload_2017-11-7_19-21-30.png
    440.8 KB · Views: 236
Make sure to close Simhub before uploading ;)

LOL yah I messed up; typical user error problem. I was looking around and found the text that said "make sure simhub is closed"

On another note, i'm noticing that my LED rev lights are not matching that of the in game dash rev counter. Seems like my LED lights are hitting the top sooner than the in game indicator this is especially noticeable in 5th gear on the 911R

Hi! Is normal that using "analogic" dashboard (ex Ferrari F40) there's a out of sync (lag)? With Digital no problem. I use Pc and Tablet (or Smartphone) by browser. If use "windowed" the problem go away.
Can I solved this "problem" with a second little monitor (without passing by wifi?). Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 247 34.2%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 196 27.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 137 19.0%
  • Watch party

Votes: 59 8.2%