AC Dream Pack 1 @ Nordschleife

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Only your first and last name to match your licence name please.
you don't need to alter/touch your nickname
T/speak is not mandatory on the 24/7 server but its good to be able to communicate in game with fellow drivers.
T/speak is mandatory in the club events yes.
out of hours again its up to you.
maybe a moderator want to adjust something on the server so if your not on t/speak the server could close and you wont know why.:)

Only your first and last name to match your licence name please.
you don't need to alter/touch your nickname
T/speak is not mandatory on the 24/7 server but its good to be able to communicate in game with fellow drivers.
T/speak is mandatory in the club events yes.
out of hours again its up to you.
maybe a moderator want to adjust something on the server so if your not on t/speak the server could close and you wont know why.:)
Thank you :)
I see a problem there since I don´t have a headset, I could hear, but not speak. Why not use the in-game chat?

Thank you :)
I see a problem there since I don´t have a headset, I could hear, but not speak. Why not use the in-game chat?

The in game chat is not the final one that will feature. The in game chat can only be viewed while in the car at the moment and there is no way for a staff member to send a server-wide message that will be visible to all clients in all states. This is an interim measure to help us achieve what we need to manage the events effectively and will be reassessed when further tools are available in the game.

We have guys on tspeak with no mic or headset or speakers connected to it, just turn them off as long as you can see the chat box beneath, that's good enough for official club events.
24/7 server is optional. :)

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 37 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.6%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%