Driveable Svoboda.

Vehicles Driveable Svoboda. XVII

Login or Register an account to download this content
i have problem with mod when i instaled it an error in the consol came upp with NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Enzo Herbie!
Did you putted the Assets Folder?

Yes i did but it stils shows the error

i have problem with mod when i instaled it an error in the consol came upp with NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Enzo Herbie!
Did you putted the Assets Folder?

Yes i did but it stils shows the error
Maybe you can still active the mod. If I remember well on my second pc (where the mod is working) I'm getting an error too and I'm forced to put myself the mod as Active and it work perfectly.

Maybe you can still active the mod. If I remember well on my second pc (where the mod is working) I'm getting an error too and I'm forced to put myself the mod as Active and it work perfectly.
When i enabel the mod it just pops upp with this mod cant be enabled reason= NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

i put SVOBODA.dll in mods folder and svoboda in assets folder yet im getting the error message "not set to an instance of an object" update: i installed the XVII version and yet the same error
My Summer Car 11_1_2023 2_41_24 AM.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 436 69.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 271 43.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 290 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 128 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 169 27.0%
Back