Cars DRM Revival [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
In an offline race I just did, there were two leg stumps sticking out of the bottom of a Puriano 935 k2. It seems the driver's legs are sticking through the floor of his car. It looks very painful, although there were no signs of bloodloss as his poor leg stumps scraped along Bathurst's mountainous terrain. :(
Anybody else confirm this?
I'll hold off on my new mail-generated download while this is verified.
I don't need to again download another 1+ GB of data, if this needs addressing.
Thanks Billy.

• Deleted member 197115

Default seating positions were all over the place in original release, definitely not matching Kunos default. They all needed fine tuning anyway. Why such a big of a deal to click a button few times with updated version?

My passion for this hobby is at a low enough level that I am only driving a couple hours a week as it is, but at least those couple of hours a week were spent in cars that challenged me and that I loved. As they are now I wish I could get my money back.

Appreciate that couple of hours and drive instead of writing nonsense.
Every car I tried yet is huge fun to drive.

• Deleted member 197115

Shouldn't the "physics nerf" affect only warm up lap?
PHYSICS: more brake power for cold brakes under 150 degree Celsuis
PHYSICS: more tire grip at temperatures less than 60 degree celsius

Okay, after a twenty lap race against the ai at Wakins Glen, the thrill might be back a bit. I am still terribly disappointed with how much easier, or 'less lively' they feel now. That being said, they are still bigly fun to drive, so wanting my money back was far too harsh of a reaction.

Also still don't have a clear cut favorite out of the pack.
why not use v1.0 then?

I didn't save it, and I would like to be able to join an MP server if I ever happen to see one active while I am in the mood. (and the fact that, for whatever weird reason, my OCD will go off the charts if I am using v1.0 of a v1.1 mod)

I didn't save it, and I would like to be able to join an MP server if I ever happen to see one active while I am in the mood. (and the fact that, for whatever weird reason, my OCD will go off the charts if I am using v1.0 of a v1.1 mod)
If you find one pls announce it here. :)

Okay, after a twenty lap race against the ai at Wakins Glen, the thrill might be back a bit. I am still terribly disappointed with how much easier, or 'less lively' they feel now. That being said, they are still bigly fun to drive, so wanting my money back was far too harsh of a reaction.

Also still don't have a clear cut favorite out of the pack.

Why you don't use the old tires in the car setup?
Excepted the bigger lag for turbos at some cars, a little bit more brake power and more grip for cold tires, the physics are the same as in the version 1.0.

I'm getting this legs problem (there's a hand too, coming out the bottom of the door) repeatedly.

But I didn't install the mini update that came out last night. Will that fix the problem @DRM Modding Team?
The mini update fixed the misplaced animations folder and some issue with the endurance tires on the puriano 1h.

I can`t see this issues you have. Is it with the puriano 1h?
The missing/misplaced animation folder mite have something to do with it.

If you have the version with the missing animation folder, you only have no animation for shifting, no driver arms and no animation of the wiper in the showroom.
But this is not reason for the wrong Position of the hands and the legs.

We never seen this problem and have current no solution.
Does anyone else have these issue?

Here you go.
Hopefully you guys are planning a fix for that flame timing.
God! I loved these cars.
The 'T' wheel being so close to the exhaust tip, gave them a very unique exhaust whistle.
The 'brutish' exhaust note on acceleration still makes all the hair stand up on the back of my neck.

Last edited:
If you have the version with the missing animation folder, you only have no animation for shifting, no driver arms and no animation of the wiper in the showroom.

Not on my end. Checked it via CM showroom, drove it on nords and brands, checked it via F5 cam, no legs sticking out issue,

HOWEVER

As of 1.11, that car still has this issue https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/drm-revival-paid.149302/page-25#post-2759496

@Billy Pilgrim

It is the missing animation folder, I could recreate it when I removed the animation folder for a test. I got the hand issue as in the shot and the legs is also going trough the floor.

20180602203004_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 465 70.1%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 283 42.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 306 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 180 27.1%
Back