Cars DRM Revival [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can copy and paste it yourself but i suggest you to download the new update because it also updates porsche 935 k1 endurance tires.
Thanks
I fixed the Animations folder thing, so the drivers' limbs now seem to all be safely in the interior of the car :)
I'll download the mini update soon. Do I just need to copy over the 935 K1 folders to fix the tyre problem for that car?

Do you have the mail from when you bought v1.0?
The link in that mail should download v1.1 now when it is updated.

I recommend anyone that buy stuff via Sellfy to make a Sellfy account.
You will have access to a purchases page, no limit on how many downloads and if you don`t get a update mail you can download it from there.

Your seat position is just too far back, all you need is readjust as release notes suggest.
After installing the 1.11 version I had the same problem and I reported the problem via the Contact option on the Sellfy website, but I never got any response on that from the DRM Modding Team. When I pay 15 EUR for a mod I would expect some kind of support on it via the official channels? Or is this forum the official 'support site' for this mod? Furthermore, I find the 'solution' very strange. My current driving position is not really far back and even if it was, these graphical issues should not happen I would think. I have never seen them before on any other cars/mods. I am using a 3440x1440 resolution by the way. Maybe that is part of the issue?

I am sure they are aware of it as it has been said more than once....

The error is in a 200k file, the download is 1.3GB hopefully it will be fixed in the next update with some other stuff, making it worth the download.

However they could post a message saying it will be fixed in the next update.

Screenshot_drm_3h_ks_laguna_seca_7-6-118-2-25-11.jpg

Best fun I ever had with my pants on ...
Thank you DRM Revival Mod team - racing the Porsche 935 K3 is simply EPIC !

• Deleted member 197115

After installing the 1.11 version I had the same problem and I reported the problem via the Contact option on the Sellfy website, but I never got any response on that from the DRM Modding Team. When I pay 15 EUR for a mod I would expect some kind of support on it via the official channels? Or is this forum the official 'support site' for this mod? Furthermore, I find the 'solution' very strange. My current driving position is not really far back and even if it was, these graphical issues should not happen I would think. I have never seen them before on any other cars/mods. I am using a 3440x1440 resolution by the way. Maybe that is part of the issue?
Not trying to defend the mod, but it happens even with Kunos cars if you move back too far.
What you see is driver suit getting in the view.

http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/shelby-cobra-cockpit-view-issue.30589/

• Deleted member 197115

Had you finger stuck in keyboard, bro?

Had you finger stuck in keyboard, bro?

Nope. Just re-stating what you already said yourself. The shelby cobra is perfectly fine out of the box (in fact, i never felt the need to touch the position app with that car, it's that good)

This puriano 1h has this problem out of the box.

Just in case people still think this is about a microscopic issue like seat positioning, it's not. It's about seeing this issue during testing and saying "f*** it we've come a long way, let's push this update out" Maybe the devs didn't think like that at all but it looks like it. Add the lack of communication and i'm thinking they're not taking us that seriously. They even said in another forum "we didn't expect such a harsh response" really bro? You use a car straight ouf of a goddamn 10 year old GTL mod and you expected praise...

Anyway, way too much derailment. Back to the bmw m1 with me.

And/or just respond to the message I left them via Sellfy? Other mod studios I bought paid mods from (e.g. ASR or RSS) in the past always have responded to any questions I asked them.

Just and today we answer more than 10 question about the mod but i never found a question about the driver view. Tell me your contact submission ID, it will started with #45......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 52 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 33 5.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%