ACC Endurance Series Round 8 @ Spa - Mon 20th March 2023

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Doesn’t look like there are any new tracks on the horizon. It’s a pity,

After this series, and the Spa 2.4 hour, I might put ACC on the back burner for a bit and devote some more time to another game. rF2 being the obvious candidate, but I’ve got all the content for RaceRoom which is criminally underrated.

Good to have a change.

Doesn’t look like there are any new tracks on the horizon. It’s a pity,

After this series, and the Spa 2.4 hour, I might put ACC on the back burner for a bit and devote some more time to another game. rF2 being the obvious candidate, but I’ve got all the content for RaceRoom which is criminally underrated.

Good to have a change.
I get where you are coming from, I'm starting to get the same feelings that something new is needed. I've driven all the cars I want to drive, all the tracks, had gt3 and gt4 series etc.

RF2 is good but it's showing it's age a bit and I can't get to grips with the locking up in the GTE / LMP cars. One small lock up and my wheel starts shaking a lot because of the flat spot and really p*sses me off.

I get where you are coming from, I'm starting to get the same feelings that something new is needed. I've driven all the cars I want to drive, all the tracks, had gt3 and gt4 series etc.

RF2 is good but it's showing it's age a bit and I can't get to grips with the locking up in the GTE / LMP cars. One small lock up and my wheel starts shaking a lot because of the flat spot and really p*sses me off.

I’m forgetting original AC!!

That could be an option for us, huge variety. I’ve got a hankering for some classic 2000’s BTCC. Some amazing mods for that class, and offers good close racing.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 425 69.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 266 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 285 46.4%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 126 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.4%
Back