ACC Endurance Series Round 8 @ Spa - Mon 20th March 2023

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
In! This is a hard track to extract time from for me. No consistency and feel slow.
Will be hard to fight for my 3rd spot in the standings, but I'll do my best.
Na your fine, it’s between you and Johann as you both don’t drop any points.

You just need a position to hold Johann off, just don’t DNF hehe

I'm in for the last one :D

Did my fastest lap with the R8 Evo 2 two days ago on this track, and I just drive this car since 10 days. I managed to beat my previous fastest laps on SPA that I did with the 488 Evo and with the M4 (1000 kilometers with each at SPA).

I'm not a reference as I can't get under the 2:20's (my fastest lap is 2:20:150) but I feel like this car can get me under those and beyond :)

Last edited:
Hi Chris,
please add me to the field. It will be my first race after my race against COVID. Sadly COVID won this race against me :( I‘ve lost a significant part of my left eyesight and try to get used to it. I will drive as safe as possible to not be a risk for the other guys. If anyone thinks I shouldn’t attend, that‘s ok.
Bestest, Michael

Last edited:
Hi Chris,
please add me to the field. It will be my first race after my race against COVID. Sadly COVID won this race against me :( I‘ve lost a significant part of my left eyesight and try to get used to it. I will drive as safe as possible to not be a risk for the other guys. If anyone thinks I shouldn’t not attend, that‘s ok.
Bestest, Michael
Hi Michael.. this is a horrible outcome regarding your eyesight, I wish you the best mate and really hope that it changes for the better, welcome back to the grid! Can’t wait to see everyone lining up at Spa! You included!

Hi Chris,
please add me to the field. It will be my first race after my race against COVID. Sadly COVID won this race against me :( I‘ve lost a significant part of my left eyesight and try to get used to it. I will drive as safe as possible to not be a risk for the other guys. If anyone thinks I shouldn’t not attend, that‘s ok.
Bestest, Michael
Hope you get back to full strength soon, no profanity is strong enough to use as an adjective for Covid.

I don’t mind you racing on Monday :thumbsup:

Hi Chris,
Bestest, Michael
Added, if you are happy that your vision is ok to race then that's fine dude. Sorry to hear about your eye fella.

Hi Chris,
Bestest, Michael

If anyone thinks you shouldn't attend, then THEY shouldn't attend !

Glad you're racing again :D :thumbsup:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 418 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 262 43.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 284 47.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.9%
Back