ACC Endurance Series Test Event @ Barcelona - Mon 23rd January 2023

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Please set me on the entry list.

After some time only driving rf2 i fired ACC up again the last days for this series. After a few tests at Spa and Barcelona driving is still a bit mäh, i miss feedback from the car and steering. I did not change anything and i'm using the same cars and setup since the last races in early december. Maybe rf2 and that FFB is one reason that i miss some feedback when driving. But it's slowly getting better so hopefully some more laps and i feel more connected again.

It's great to see the series back! I'm visiting my family, so will miss the test race and the first round, but count on me from Monza onward. Thanks for organizing it, Chris!
Please set me on the entry list.

After some time only driving rf2 i fired ACC up again the last days for this series. After a few tests at Spa and Barcelona driving is still a bit mäh, i miss feedback from the car and steering. I did not change anything and i'm using the same cars and setup since the last races in early december. Maybe rf2 and that FFB is one reason that i miss some feedback when driving. But it's slowly getting better so hopefully some more laps and i feel more connected again.
Great to see you guys back :thumbsup:

Hopefully there will be a few of us back on the practice server tonight. I'm aiming to be on around 20:00gmt. If you can join it's really useful to see what times are being put down and check out lines other drives are taking.

The grid is shaping up nicely! Just a reminder that this is a test event so take it easy, find a rhythm, get used to the drivers around you and take time to get your pit stop right :)

Spent over an hour this morning on the practice server, last sector still hitting my lap time hard just can’t break 35 seconds , although I somehow managed a near 1: 45 flat.

Spent over an hour this morning on the practice server, last sector still hitting my lap time hard just can’t break 35 seconds , although I somehow managed a near 1: 45 flat.
Yeh, I can't get lower than a 45. Second sector kills me in the boat.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 38 8.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.5%
  • Yearly

Votes: 30 6.8%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%