engine-crane

Apps engine-crane 0.3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
program just crashes. Ive tried on like 10 different cars, kunos and mods. using latest automation beta and latest engine crane. engine i built in automation is a single turbo.
Is the engine you made still present in Automation? I.e shows up in the engine designer view?

Engine crane currently needs access.to both sources of data to function.

I'll do some testing of turbo engines this evening to see if I can reproduce any issues too

Is the engine you made still present in Automation? I.e shows up in the engine designer view?

Engine crane currently needs access.to both sources of data to function.

I'll do some testing of turbo engines this evening to see if I can reproduce any issues too
I've worked out what's going on I think. The latest Automation update has changed where it writes files into the BeamNG mod zip file. Aiming to get a fix ready for tomorrow

I've worked out what's going on I think. The latest Automation update has changed where it writes files into the BeamNG mod zip file. Aiming to get a fix ready for tomorrow
yeah, I've noticed when i export from automation it now said something about not finding path and creating one. Yes, the engine is still in both my automations engine design and in a car. I've tried a non turbo and got the same effect.

yeah, I've noticed when i export from automation it now said something about not finding path and creating one. Yes, the engine is still in both my automations engine design and in a car. I've tried a non turbo and got the same effect.
Unfortunately work was quite busy today so I haven't had time to finish the fix this evening. It's in-progress though and hope to have it finished soon

I'm hoping the new version should address any issues with the latest version of Automation. I've tested out a couple of cars quickly and it seems to work. Let me know if you encounter any issues

I'm hoping the new version should address any issues with the latest version of Automation. I've tested out a couple of cars quickly and it seems to work. Let me know if you encounter any issues
everything works perfect! thank you! my only suggestion or want would for the app to just give me the files I need to swap instead of making an entire new car in my directory

My antivirus see this application as an virus. Actually as an severe threat! It does not actually allow me to download it.
threat.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, i was thinking of suggesting something, so i will. The AI RPM doesnt seem to get changed from what ive done in testing, so i always have to do it manually. It'd be cool if it could work automatically with something like 200rpm off the rev limit. Its very painful having to update it every time. Anyways, love the app. I may have found another bug though, so if i stumble on it again, i'll send you some info.

hi im having probelms, it doesnt work and doesnt change the engine and only changes the name, it gives me a error saying trailing comma t line 14 column 2

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 38 8.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.5%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 7.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%