AC Exos S1 @ Mugello - Sun 21.09.14

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
A couple turns after that I was taken out by another backmarker comming back on track. Very bad move to come back on track like that..
Can't wait to have flag system in the game..

Sorry Kristoffer, that was me. Mustafa and I touched. I think he had a lag problem or something. But it was clearly my fault also. I'll try to be more carefull next time when I get back on the track.

Luckily I missed the T1 mayham, because for some reason I had to start from the pit. Great show though ;)

I'm sorry in those last three laps fernando
I did not understand the dubbing
in the race I don't use teamspeak because I lose concentration
What happened will not be repeated
Thanks to all the riders and race organizers
It is absurd that in 27 laps race at the first corner you want to pass
I regret only that for 3 times fergatos threw me off
I enjoyed it and this is important
Sorry formy English
see you on the track

Thanks @Franco Grigoletti , appreciate it. I know it was not your intention.

We know AC is not complete yet, but is good enough to us for being able to have these races. TS and the AC leaderboard are tools we can use to reduce the problems of lapping. I do not know how good is the map python app with the colors that shows the cars on the same lap. Would be great to have a position list ala iRacing.

Hey guys, it was a kinda ok race............ who am i kidding, even the top 4 couldnt get to T1 without crashing eachother. Somehow i got ass bumped by the LAST guy in the grid at T1 (i was about 6th) . After rejoining last or almost last could get up to 8th, then got lag bumped out of the track to 14th, then got to 10th again, then i got wrecked, then again, and again. I got out of the race at about lap 20 to make sure i would keep the replay for round 1.

Thanks to everyone for showing up.

It could have been a warp also. If your replay shows that then probably it was something related to a network delay. On my replay I was hit from behind and then touched Emil by sliding on him.
There were definitely lag issues, on lap four your car took off into the sky. Unless you have a chitty chitty bang bang mod installed.

There's a track map mod I'm using but I haven't really had the chance to try it out properly I wasn't in the position to be lapped in the last race but I'd say it's just too hard to read the small little arrows during the heat of the moment. So something easier to use would be much appreciated Fernando.

I actually wrote a small tracker app that works similarly to the one in iracing: it shows the few cars in front and behind you on the track and tells if you're racing them, if they are lapping you or if you're lapping them.
I haven't released yet as I had problems with cars in the pits, but I finally found a workaround to identify them. I'll do a bit more code cleanup and will try to release it in the next couple of days if some of you feel like doing a bit of testing :)

I actually wrote a small tracker app that works similarly to the one in iracing: it shows the few cars in front and behind you on the track and tells if you're racing them, if they are lapping you or if you're lapping them.
I haven't released yet as I had problems with cars in the pits, but I finally found a workaround to identify them. I'll do a bit more code cleanup and will try to release it in the next couple of days if some of you feel like doing a bit of testing :)
Yeah, that would be great.
I like the iRacing one as well, not the physics, car models, oval tracks, the subscription model - just that app :D

I was testing my quantum physics app on AC :p

About the blue flag app. The proof of concept is working fine. It still needs some fine tuning and probably a better algorithm as soon as I resolve some information. I tested multiplayer and is working OK.

I initially had in mind something like Mathias, but as I am kind new to python and really have not to much free time, I decided to just have something that tells you Blue Flag ! I think that would be enough.

I may have an alpha probably by tomorrow, so I would ask some people here to test both offline and online races.

Thanks

I was testing my quantum physics app on AC :p

About the blue flag app. The proof of concept is working fine. It still needs some fine tuning and probably a better algorithm as soon as I resolve some information. I tested multiplayer and is working OK.

I initially had in mind something like Mathias, but as I am kind new to python and really have not to much free time, I decided to just have something that tells you Blue Flag ! I think that would be enough.

I may have an alpha probably by tomorrow, so I would ask some people here to test both offline and online races.

Thanks
You are welcome to open a new thread in the AC forum for a better overview for that purpose.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.