MyTeam items for the F1 games

Kastrel

Premium
H3ZYU submitted a new resource:

Expensify APXGP | Full MyTeam Package - Expensify APXGP Full MyTeam Package

View attachment 682712
Expensify APXGP Formula 1 MyTeam Full Package
Expensify APXGP joins Formula 1 as the 11th team on the grid

On June 8th 2022 Apple Announced they are working on a Formula 1 movie. On the 7th of July 2023 we saw the first images appear of the car and team. This MyTeam package is the most accurate version of what we have been able to see so far

Requirements:

Read more about this resource...

Really nicely done.
Keep up the good work man..
Only one thing... on the rear wing at the back should say APX gp instead of Expensify
look at the attachment

Attachments

• APX_2.jpg
    APX_2.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
H3ZYU updated Expensify APXGP | Full MyTeam Package with a new update entry:

Joshua Pearce Helmet Update + Rear wing logo replaced

Joshua Pearce Helmet Update + Rear wing logo replaced

This fixes the helmet of Joshua Pearce, their helmet is now carbon fiber and gold instead of black and gold.
View attachment 683568

Some members pointed out that the rear wing backside logo should be APXgp instead of Expensify, this has now been fixed.

Furthermore, progress on the Williams takeover is taking more time due to some changes in my personal life. This weekend will be mostly dedicated to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I love this mod but just a question there is a badge with it or not ?
Thank you for the kind words!

Because I have tried to remake it as close to the images I have chosen not to. I have been thinking of releasing another version where this is available though.

For now, my main priority is getting the Williams takeover ready for release. When that is done I will look in to it.

Last edited:
I'am not a modder but i made this and it is just plain and simple.
Don't know if you like it.
Yeah so the problem is that the badge shows up one multiple places, the car the suits etc. that messes with the layout of a few things. So when trying to make it as close to 1:1 as possible it ruins it. But making a version that allows for it is a good idea thank you!

I’ll be making a second version tomorrow that will include an emblem for MyTeam

Yeah so the problem is that the badge shows up one multiple places, the car the suits etc. that messes with the layout of a few things. So when trying to make it as close to 1:1 as possible it ruins it. But making a version that allows for it is a good idea thank you!
yea i know.. thats why i toke this background badge so it covers the layout..
but what i said earlier i am not a modder so for me this is the best i can hahaha ;P

Please, is there a way to make disappear the fake sponsors logos that appears in driver suits when i signed with the sponsors in career mode?
You can do this by selecting the sponsor on the car and removing it again. Then it should be fixed. If this does not fix it, please let me know

You can do this by selecting the sponsor on the car and removing it again. Then it should be fixed. If this does not fix it, please let me know
Although there wasn´t any sponsors selected in the livery, after the first race it disappered. I will test in the second race later and i will tell you if the problem continues.

Thanks for the answer

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 66 37.9%
  • Porsche

Votes: 66 37.9%
  • BMW

Votes: 54 31.0%
  • McLaren

Votes: 41 23.6%
  • Toyota

Votes: 69 39.7%
  • Intel

Votes: 21 12.1%