Exporting rFactor/RBR files for 3D software

Dux

Simracer since 99 / 3D Engineer & Game Developer
Greetings,

It has past such a long time since i posted last time anything on this beautiful forum. I honestly miss the days when i used this forum more than i used facebook.

I make this post for a completely other reason rather than looking back at some memories, but if someone would've told me that one day i would pass my free time from sim-racing to do 3D modeling i would tell him he is drunk!

Well, i think i underestimated myself as well and my passion for racing and creating things, drawing, modeling and painting, as well as making videos, i learned the 3D fields (Maya) after i spent one year getting academical knowledge for i am today certified 3D artist, and, working on couple of projects involving race circuits around the world.

So, i come to my question which is, is there any program that can serve me the purpose of, getting an rFactor track, Assetto Corsa or any other, to convert it, so i can open it with Maya or 3dsMax? That means, getting an OBJ or FBX file extension?

I have been looking on the internet with no success, although i know some had done it before, first i remembered was to look and ask here, hoping someone might help me out with it.

Thank you,
Dusko

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 53 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%